What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

callmack1

Staff member
I dunno whether the Rorters are defending great or is it just the Dogs have nothing in attack besides JMK busting his backside??
Imo, it's the latter.

@callmack1 I get the feeling we will see this kinda dour match when we play Brisbane next week! They'll try slow the ruck so much to limit Cook and I think we may get a similar match to this.
Agreed, let's hope we can find a way to combat this and we have a lot better luck than the corresponding game last year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Anthony Seibold greater than Dean Pay!

This Dogs attack is exactly the same as it was under Hasler. If not worse! It's a reflection of the coaching!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Turned the game off after 50 minutes and wasn’t surprised to see the result. Letting go of James Graham was one of the biggest mistakes I’ve seen. Aaron Woods honestly brings nothing to the side. Worrying signs for the dogs. The roosters were a lot better than last week but aren’t at the point where they’d be challenging top 4. More like drifting around the 8.

callmack1

Staff member
How come you guys have it in for Morris?
I am no fan of his, but don't exactly hate him. Has he got history with you guys?
I don't have anything against him tbh and I think he's a great player. I'll never forget that SOO moment in 2014 when an injured Josh Morris came from the sideline to stop our very own GI in what was going to be a try for all money.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Turned the game off after 50 minutes and wasn’t surprised to see the result. Letting go of James Graham was one of the biggest mistakes I’ve seen. Aaron Woods honestly brings nothing to the side. Worrying signs for the dogs. The roosters were a lot better than last week but aren’t at the point where they’d be challenging top 4. More like drifting around the 8.
Rorters pack is soft!

Matts Johns said Woods turns his back at the line and takes far too long to play the ball. A big flaw in his game!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Rorters pack is soft!

Matts Johns said Woods turns his back at the line and takes far too long to play the ball. A big flaw in his game!

I thought both packs were pretty average. Matterson and Butcher looked very good though. Unbelievable that they’re gonna have Butcher and Crichton there next year.

ThingFish

Juniors
Come on you Drags. I’ve got a sneaky $20 on us being the first to beat them in Rd 10.

Edit - Gonksies :joy::joy:

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
Warriors defence was outstanding and it was a pretty good game.

Gotta say well done Warriors and there are now no more undefeated teams in the comp.