What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well you just had that feeling Penrith would do that. They get on such a role in the second half matches that it's so hard to stop...

Looking at positions 5-8 currently I think Penrith are the most dangerous and will finish 4th knocking St Merge out..

In fact I wouldn't be shocked if Parra beat St Merge next week.

Bench
Well you just had that feeling Penrith would do that. They get on such a role in the second half matches that it's so hard to stop...

Looking at positions 5-8 currently I think Penrith are the most dangerous and will finish 4th knocking St Merge out..

In fact I wouldn't be shocked if Parra beat St Merge next week.
I wouldn't be surprised at all. We are in a world of hurt.
Just dropped to say how good was that last win.
I think you are specials for playing in the grand final.
Now I better get back to our forum.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I wouldn't be surprised at all. We are in a world of hurt.
Just dropped to say how good was that last win.
I think you are specials for playing in the grand final.
Now I better get back to our forum.
You're most welcome here anytime...

I'm hoping so bro. Problem is we have a few injuries in the backs and a couple of back up forwards are injured. At least GI is back in 2 weeks.

I guess Nene can't come back quick enough for you guys. He does bring loads of energy.

I must say credit where it's due and McInnes is actually going pretty well for your guys...

I dunno what's happened to Widdop....???

Frizell is your best nearly every week...

callmack1

Staff member
How good were those two games this arvo?!! I finally had a Sunday arvo where I could just chill out and watch both games in full and they were both brilliant games, especially the Penrith vs Canberra one!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
How good were those two games this arvo?!! I finally had a Sunday arvo where I could just chill out and watch both games in full and they were both brilliant games, especially the Penrith vs Canberra one!!
I'm not counting out Penrith yet..

They've plenty of points in them and can be dangerous...

ThingFish

Juniors
That Drags smashing was very helpful. That gives us a 4pt break over 5th with 3 games to play. 1 from 3 should seal a top 4.

ThingFish

Juniors
I've got a sinking feeling The Riff are going to do the Storm and Roosters are are going to get the MP. That means a trip to Melb next week. Doable.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
So it’s Melbourne,I would be normally dreading this but not this year.
I firmly believe Seibs and the lads have this mobs number,looking forward to a Rabbits romp!

Travitoh

First Grade
Melbourne aren't the team they used to be. They're probably the most vulnerable side in the 4 imo.
Down in Melbourne isn't ideal but there is no reason why Souths can't win and earn the week off.

ThingFish

Juniors
Melbourne aren't the team they used to be. They're probably the most vulnerable side in the 4 imo.
Down in Melbourne isn't ideal but there is no reason why Souths can't win and earn the week off.
The more I think on it the better this draw feels. Imagine the confidence the boys would have going into elimination week knowing they've beaten the Storm in Melbourne.

ThingFish

Juniors
So the Broncs game tomorrow now becomes real interesting, because if God forbid we get done in Melbourne we then play winner of 6th v 7th in the week 2 Semis.

Latest posts