What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

doyen

Bench
That was a disgraceful way to end what was a great contest.

That decision was as "weak as piss" as they say!!

Unless it's a blatant foul the rules should be relaxed in GP,IMO!

When players have been busting their guts for nearly 90 mins they are bound to make minor errors due to fatigue!! Throughout the game that rule was overlooked dozens of times.
RL continues on with its refereeing problems & is in further deklein.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
That decision was as "weak as piss" as they say!!

Unless it's a blatant foul the rules should be relaxed in GP,IMO!

When players have been busting their guts for nearly 90 mins they are bound to make minor errors due to fatigue!! Throughout the game that rule was overlooked dozens of times.
RL continues on with its refereeing problems & is in further deklein.

The call was right but it’s the inconsistency that’s pissing everyone off. The Broncos markers were way off on every 5th tackle as well.

The tigers shouldn’t be too upset though. They’ll easily be in the top 8 with current form. I doubt that game will cost them their season. Plus it will fuel the fire.

Travitoh

First Grade
The call was right but it’s the inconsistency that’s pissing everyone off. The Broncos markers were way off on every 5th tackle as well.

The tigers shouldn’t be too upset though. They’ll easily be in the top 8 with current form. I doubt that game will cost them their season. Plus it will fuel the fire.

No it wasn't. Rochow was square until the ball got played at an angle. The penalty should've been blown for that if anything

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
No it wasn't. Rochow was square until the ball got played at an angle. The penalty should've been blown for that if anything

Rochow wasn’t square. He had Already taken a step before Macca picked up the ball. I understand it’s fringe but it was the right call. Klein said he had already warned the players in the previous tackle as well.

Clifferd

Coach
Rochow wasn’t square. He had Already taken a step before Macca picked up the ball. I understand it’s fringe but it was the right call. Klein said he had already warned the players in the previous tackle as well.

53E1CD99-C61B-4B16-A290-C5457EF18B24.jpeg

1st one was a penalty. Rochow was quite clearly square

2nd one wasn’t

Please tell me which one was worse

Tigers were robbed

Clifferd

Coach
Also why ignore the bronco’s markets not square in the first half of extra time.

It’s either not square, penalty every time or not at all. None of this wishy washy I’m coaching you as the ref on the go crap

They let go of infringements all game, then when they finally make a call in GP of all times, they get it wrong

Baffling

Rabbits20

Immortal
View attachment 18566

1st one was a penalty. Rochow was quite clearly square

2nd one wasn’t

Please tell me which one was worse

Tigers were robbed
Oh well we got robbed against Warriors when we threw the ball 2m backwards and they said forward pass and then they piggyback Warriors up field!

What could've been 16 all turned into 20-10 and that was that!

Plus the ball not going out on the full and they said it did at Penirth changed the whole momentum of the game!!!

I've seen Jack Bird' try given too so it goes both ways!!

Oh well we got robbed against Warriors when we threw the ball 2m backwards and they said forward pass and then they piggyback Warriors up field!

Plus the ball not going out on the full and they said it did at Penirth changed the whole momentum of the game!!!

It all crap!

There needs to be an investigation!

Clifferd

Coach

Finally a sensible post.

Referees make mistakes I agree, but in the heat of the moment (GP) when there was clearly no infringement is unacceptable

I couldn’t get a good look at the bird try at the game, but I got the feeling they may have given it. Looking at replays this morning, it definitely wasn’t a try

Rabbits20

Immortal
Finally a sensible post.

Referees make mistakes I agree, but in the heat of the moment (GP) when there was clearly no infringement is unacceptable

I couldn’t get a good look at the bird try at the game, but I got the feeling they may have given it. Looking at replays this morning, it definitely wasn’t a try
Remember what happened to us against Brisbane last year???

They are the darlings of the NRL!!

Southy had an image of them 6m offside in the closing stages against us last year.

Plus that Milford knock on etc amongst other BS...