What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Clifferd

Coach
We had many loud and hearty lols watching that game. Both teams kept dropping the ball - so much derp. I haven't seen the Cowboys play so badly for a long time!

We were very ordinary in the 2nd half too lol. We almost chucked that game. Cowboys were very good in that second half hence the late comeback

In other words; you're a f**k stick and just can't admit the tigers played well

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
We were very ordinary in the 2nd half too lol. We almost chucked that game. Cowboys were very good in that second half hence the late comeback

Hahahaha. The tigers played extremely well. It just goes to show that they have the ability they just need to execute it every week.

Clifferd

Coach
Hahahaha. The tigers played extremely well. It just goes to show that they have the ability they just need to execute it every week.

Pretty much dude. We played exactly like that against Melbourne in 1st half. Just didn't have the smarts to close it off in the 2nd half

Very happy with how the club has turned it around after a horrible week

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Pretty much dude. We played exactly like that against Melbourne in 1st half. Just didn't have the smarts to close it off in the 2nd half

Very happy with how the club has turned it around after a horrible week

Yeah I have not seen the tigers forwards put in a hit up like that in a while. I have a feeling that you guys have a lot to look forward to if not this season then the next one. It's funny the playstyle you guys have is a lot like canberra's and it works against the really structured teams quite well. It sucks that you guys have lost Moses hopefully he does a DCE and backflips hard on the eels.

doyen

Bench
Yeah I have not seen the tigers forwards put in a hit up like that in a while. I have a feeling that you guys have a lot to look forward to if not this season then the next one. It's funny the playstyle you guys have is a lot like canberra's and it works against the really structured teams quite well. It sucks that you guys have lost Moses hopefully he does a DCE and backflips hard on the eels.

Last time they performed like that was when they decked us!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

They played well in the first half.

alien

Referee
No the Cowboys weren't "very good" in the second half. They kept making mistakes.

Clifferd

Coach
No the Cowboys weren't "very good" in the second half. They kept making mistakes.

Lol. You don't know rugby league

Tigers tackled cowboys 45 times in their own 20. We made 17 errors compared to 15, and conceded 9 penalties to 4. So with all that against us, we still won

Tigers made cowboys play like that

Your rugby league iq is very small

Last edited:
Great weekend of footy. Am loving the topsy turvy nature of comp.

Good to jag a win. Good to see Manly lose. Great effort from Tigers. And despite score at FT, Broncos vs Roosters and Knights vs Bulldogs were great.

Latest posts