What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Pommy

Coach
Warriors are f**king shit. They are making me angry watching them all that talent and they play like utter geniuss.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Warriors are f**king shit. They are making me angry watching them all that talent and they play like utter geniuss.
Interesting comments between Gus and Sterlo in regards to Johnson and how he needs to make sure the right people get the ball in the right parts of the field 2 or 3 times per set of 6, and that they go to where they have had success and target the oppositions vulnerable defenders. The criticism was that Johnson was not doing this (his job) and all I could think of was Adam Reynolds could be tarred with the same brush.

Pommy

Coach
Interesting comments between Gus and Sterlo in regards to Johnson and how he needs to make sure the right people get the ball in the right parts of the field 2 or 3 times per set of 6, and that they go to where they have had success and target the oppositions vulnerable defenders. The criticism was that Johnson was not doing this (his job) and all I could think of was Adam Reynolds could be tarred with the same brush.

I think Johnson is a much more talented player than Reynolds, for whatever reason we only see flashes of brilliance from him sadly.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Anyone watching knights vs manly? I decided to turn it on to see Gagai play fullback. This is the first game I've seen him but so far he's saved a certain try by himself, made some really nice kick returns and just looks damn threatening when he runs the ball. He will be a quality addition next year.

The saifiti brothers and Barnett are also players that should be kept an eye on for the next few years. They are some solid forwards.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
All he's good at is tackling, nothing else.

He was criticised quite a bit by Andrew johns today for not trying to play with the markers a bit more. He has a great tackling technique but apart from that his whole game needs working on. If you mixed cook and mcinnes together they'd be the perfect player though!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Reality is catching up with st George though. They're not really a top 4 roster and all the better sides are exposing that. I tipped them to come near last this season so they've done really well in my books but I can't help but feel the slide for them is coming. I don't hate st George but I think it was in plain sight that their draw was extremely easy to start with.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He was criticised quite a bit by Andrew johns today for not trying to play with the markers a bit more. He has a great tackling technique but apart from that his whole game needs working on. If you mixed cook and mcinnes together they'd be the perfect player though!
Credit goes to McGregor though as he has made him look better than he is.

The flaws are being exposed though now. His passes today weren't crisp and were slow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reality is catching up with st George though. They're not really a top 4 roster and all the better sides are exposing that. I tipped them to come near last this season so they've done really well in my books but I can't help but feel the slide for them is coming. I don't hate st George but I think it was in plain sight that their draw was extremely easy to start with.
I can't stand St Merge like a lot of Souths members can't!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah they will make the 8 but not the 4.

They have an easy one next week against the Knights.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I do footy tipping for my work and for 2gb comp and this week is a lottery.

How do you tip these lol: (flip a coin maybe)

Warriors v Dogs

Tigers v Titans

Cowboys v Panthers

Sharks v Manly

alien

Referee
I do footy tipping for my work and for 2gb comp and this week is a lottery.

How do you tip these lol: (flip a coin maybe)

Warriors v Dogs

Tigers v Titans

Cowboys v Panthers

Sharks v Manly
warriors
titans (no Tedesco)
panthers (no Thurston)
sharks

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi alien let's hope the trolls don't come into this thread and ruin it just like they are doing to the other threads at the moment!!!!

They seem to be here to stir trouble like little toddlers and not talk sensible footy in a respectful manner!!!!

alien

Referee
Oi alien let's hope the trolls don't come into this thread and ruin it just like they are doing to the other threads at the moment!!!!

They seem to be here to stir trouble like little toddlers and not talk sensible footy in a respectful manner!!!!
i'm not interested in the drama, but if you keep talking about it then some might reply to what you said, and then it just goes on and on and on...

Latest posts