What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Rabbits20

Immortal
i'm not interested in the drama, but if you keep talking about it then some might reply to what you said, and then it just goes on and on and on...
I know but I was just saying how good it is to be able to have good discussion.

alien

Referee
19452868_1001684096634667_3332209103849089448_o.jpg

alien

Referee
Mate, in regards to next week's Knights v WT (battle for the wooden spoon) match, I'm concerned about those knitting granny Knights supporters who will be in attendance! They could cope a stray pass to the noggin from a Wests Tigers player! :eek:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate, in regards to next week's Knights v WT (battle for the wooden spoon) match, I'm concerned about those knitting granny Knights supporters who will be in attendance! They could cope a stray pass to the noggin from a Wests Tigers player! :eek:
LMAO.....

Clifferd

Coach

What about a right punch from a fat f**ker 200kg heavy weight like you?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Penrith's defence has gotten so much better. We only beat their reserve grade team last time, we're really going to have to step up our defence and attack to compete with them.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I also think it's extraordinary that taumololo has used up 4 subs just for himself. Off, on, off on. I think I'm correct but maybe wrong.

Latest posts