What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Travitoh

First Grade
Great night last night at Adelaide Oval, better than i expected even.
21k+ was a magnificent turnout and even justified not having it at Hindmarsh which only holds 15k max.
The way the game played out got everyone there involved in it too. Hopefully the NRL will build on this momentum with a few games next season.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
Great night last night at Adelaide Oval, better than i expected even.
21k+ was a magnificent turnout and even justified not having it at Hindmarsh which only holds 15k max.
The way the game played out got everyone their involved in it too. Hopefully the NRL will build on this momentum with a few games next season.
And what a great game it was!

Travitoh

First Grade
And what a great game it was!

It was (almost) the perfect result. People walk out of the ground buzzing after having seen a golden point thriller wanting more as opposed to a blowout like it threatened to be at one stage.
I must confess - and i ask for the forgiveness of you all - i was getting behind the Roosters in the last 10-15 minutes of regular time to tie it up. I felt dirty but i was supporting with SA rugby league at heart. I hope i can be forgiven

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It was (almost) the perfect result. People walk out of the ground buzzing after having seen a golden point thriller wanting more as opposed to a blowout like it threatened to be at one stage.
I must confess - and i ask for the forgiveness of you all - i was getting behind the Roosters in the last 10-15 minutes of regular time to tie it up. I felt dirty but i was supporting with SA rugby league at heart. I hope i can be forgiven

Mate there's nothing wrong with backing other teams. The reality is that it's better for the sport if more supporters watch other games. The Bulldogs are my 2nd favourite team (girlfriend goes for them) and I back them whenever they play. Been a rough year for me though hahaha.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate there's nothing wrong with backing other teams. The reality is that it's better for the sport if more supporters watch other games. The Bulldogs are my 2nd favourite team (girlfriend goes for them) and I back them whenever they play. Been a rough year for me though hahaha.
I could never back the Rorters even though my cousin supports them!!!!!!!!!

I have relatives that go for Parra so I'm hoping they can make the 8 for them!!!!!!!

I have a feeling an upset is brewing though next week.

Parra $1.55 and Dogs $2.45.

That's good odds on the Dogs. I think they'll win the forward battle!!!!!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
19452868_1001684096634667_3332209103849089448_o.jpg
Is that the short bus you normally rode in?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I could never back the Rorters even though my cousin supports them!!!!!!!!!

I have relatives that go for Parra so I'm hoping they can make the 8 for them!!!!!!!

I have a feeling an upset is brewing though next week.

Parra $1.55 and Dogs $2.45.

That's good odds on the Dogs. I think they'll win the forward battle!!!!!

I actually rate the dogs there's something going on internally though. Our situation is very similar to there's except there roster kind of shits on ours haha.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I notice it's very quiet about Brown's performance in here and he's carrying that Parra pack towards September!!!!!

A certain poster on here last year said he'd rather Clark and Tyrrell over Brown!!!!!!

That was an uneducated comment from someone that doesn't know footy!!!!! .!!!

alien

Referee
I notice it's very quiet about Brown's performance in here and he's carrying that Parra pack towards September!!!!!

A certain poster on here last year said he'd rather Clark and Tyrrell over Brown!!!!!!

That was an uneducated comment from someone that doesn't know footy!!!!! .!!!

lol, I told everyone before last season how good Brown was gonna be! truth seer! :D

callmack1

Staff member
Throw in the fact that Reyno and the Twins have been way out of form.

It's frustrating because we could and kinda should be doing way better than what we are now.

Latest posts