What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Brown had to escape the clutches of Madge to prevent his game stagnating---he is now a 200+% better player since his move!!

I actually don't think he's become a better player persay I think he was always extremely good we just didn't give him the minutes he deserved. He's playing 80 consistently at parra right now. Big motor for a big fella we need a player like that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I actually don't think he's become a better player persay I think he was always extremely good we just didn't give him the minutes he deserved. He's playing 80 consistently at parra right now. Big motor for a big fella we need a player like that.
I'm so frustrated we let him go!!!!!

No, no, no, no, no!!!!!!!

Brown in the 10 or 13 and vice versa for Sam would have been perfect!!!!!

I repeat Clark and Turner should've been told go and then I reckon we'd have been able to keep Brown. I don't think Parra paid more than 350-400 for him either.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm so frustrated we let him go!!!!!

No, no, no, no, no!!!!!!!

Brown in the 10 or 13 and vice versa for Sam would have been perfect!!!!!

I repeat Clark and Turner should've been told go and then I reckon we'd have been able to keep Brown. I don't think Parra paid more than 350-400 for him either.

Yeah parra didn't pay too much for him. Souths have just had poor salary cap management and it has f**ked us the past few years.

callmack1

Staff member
Is anyone watching Titans vs Sharks? Crazy! Reminds me of our game against Brisbane a few years back. Whole field is literally flooded. Crazy!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Even though dogs are low on the ladder they're actually a quality team with quality defence. Much more quality than us. With Foran going there next year I see them being a top 4 squad.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Top 8 Souths til I die but not top 4 for them next season...

Josh Reynolds is a massive loss for them.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm watching bits and pieces!!!!!

I can't watch a full Broncos game!!!!!

I've never hated a team more than I hate the broncos and Bennett. Apparently they're going to resign James Roberts as well. :(

Yeah i reckon jrey is a massive loss but Foran could be great. In his first year at parra he turned them into a top 4 team before all the salary cap drama. Warriors just look like career killers.