What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The way AR has been going that's a huge put down for Frawley!!

I would agree with you but the last few rounds Reynolds has been pretty good. He has found some form. He just needs a running 5/8th next to him to create some more pressure. Him and Walker are such a better attacking combo than him and Sutton. Walker and Reynolds are perfect opposites!

Walker and Sutton are actually a better combination than Reynolds and Sutton.

Travitoh

First Grade
Knights and Tigers seem to playing some good footy heading to the end of season while we've been in reverse.
At least we'll get a good draft pick if we finish bottom...

southsport

First Grade
Watching the sharks vs raiders game last night and I can't figure out why the raiders aren't further up the ladder?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bullshit no try before as the Tiger dived and wasn't obstructed.

Again Canberra last week AR didn't dive and they gave a try!!!!

Diving seems to get you the call...

Travitoh

First Grade
Newcaatle are about to go 3 straight! Gagai looking the goods at the back, definitely needs to be our 1 next season.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'd have to vote the Titans as the worst team in the comp right now. At least tigers and knights give it a go. Their performances are just so slack. As soon as a team stands up to them they give up.

callmack1

Staff member
Awesome game between Storm and Roosters, did you guys Vunivalu try to jump over the defence? Crazy stuff!