What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

themacemaceman

Juniors
Well the Sharks are gone.
Just goes to show what a lottery the Comp is and how hard it is to go back to back.
Both Canberra and Cronulla were highly fancied at the start of the season based on last year and the squads they have.
Both have failed.
It's tough to stay at the top!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Something that I thought was funny too was that cowboys could of easily not been in the 8 if the dragons had won. I wonder if it would of been different otherwise..

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Who do you think hahahaha....

I actually just watched the whole thing. The majority of the video was flanno complaining about decisions. I would be pretty upset if I was a sharks supporter as well though. At the end of the day though I don't think anyone's gonna beat the storm. They are a next level team. Best squad I've seen in a while.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just watched the Flano press conference.
What a bunch of sooky sore losers.
Gee the cows got a few rough calls too.

The team that wanted it more won the game.
I couldn't stop laughing.

Gallen dropped that ball cold as well near the end....

Flanno said Maloney didn't touch or obstruct Lowe until Holmes picked the ball up..... what bullshit hahahaha.... Maloney clearly took Lowe out well before then and the sin bin was the right call for that........

Flanno didn't mention how Winterstein grounded the ball in his own in goal on his third attempt and it should've been a drop out....

Didn't mention how Leutele dropped it cold on tackle 5 just outside his own 20 and they got the penalty and Bird scored....

Cows reacted better to a bit of adversity compared to how the Sharks dealt with it.....

The Sharks grubby tactics were exposed today......

Rabbits20

Immortal
I actually just watched the whole thing. The majority of the video was flanno complaining about decisions. I would be pretty upset if I was a sharks supporter as well though. At the end of the day though I don't think anyone's gonna beat the storm. They are a next level team. Best squad I've seen in a while.
If I was a Cowboy I'd have been upset about the 2 tries they shouldn't have got.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not upset for the Sharks as two years ago we played them in week 1 of finals and at one point penalties were 9-1 and every call went against us............

They have their karma now...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I couldn't stop laughing.

Gallen dropped that ball cold as well near the end....

Flanno said Maloney didn't touch or obstruct Lowe until Holmes picked the ball up..... what bullshit hahahaha.... Maloney clearly took Lowe out well before then and the sin bin was the right call for that........

Flanno didn't mention how Winterstein grounded the ball in his own in goal on his third attempt and it should've been a drop out....

Didn't mention how Leutele dropped it cold on tackle 5 just outside his own 20 and they got the penalty and Bird scored....

Cows reacted better to a bit of adversity compared to how the Sharks dealt with it.....

The Sharks grubby tactics were exposed today......

I see what you're saying but I think the Maloney call is subjective. That was a rough sin bin. I've seen other teams get away with a lot worse.

I feel sorry for the sharks because I think the game was well within their reach but unfortunately couldn't execute the game. When you're 14-6 up 60 minutes in you should probably win the game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I see what you're saying but I think the Maloney call is subjective. That was a rough sin bin. I've seen other teams get away with a lot worse.

I feel sorry for the sharks because I think the game was well within their reach but unfortunately couldn't execute the game. When you're 14-6 up 60 minutes in you should probably win the game.
Sin bin clearly for mine.....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i actually enjoyed more of the seabeagles loss lol.....i want broncs/scum out but i think it may be a storm vs scum gf but i want parra 1st then penrith then the cows to win but i only think the storm or the scum can win theyll prob play each other in the gf go parra go radradra...Shadow......