What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Rd 1 Games

Card Shark

Immortal
Haha

He's been struggling on that knee for years, maybe it is time.

Out of the big 4 from Melbourne, I reckon they let the right 1 go after the salary cap shit. I know slater has a dodgy shoulder but once he's back, they all have a couple of good years left in them. Many are tipping storm for top 4 & it's hard to argue.

Won round 1 yet again, at belmore mind you. Never lose round 1!

Storm already had Tohu Harris out for quite a few weeks.

Now Jesse Bromwich could be out for quite a bit.

Storm might be down a few forwards when we play them in the GF replay in Round 6

taipan

Referee
Good to see the Tigers get back to the free flowing attacking style(circa 2005).Alternatively good to see the Rabbits retain their 2016 consistency:clueless.

Foz

Bench
Anyone else not happy with the 6.00pm Friday game?
I'm not home from work in time for the kick off so record it and start watching when I walk in the door but beats the hell out of me how they expect to get a crowd at the game.

At least I don't have to change channels to watch the second game.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Pennies getting towled up here by St George.

When we play them make sure we direct plenty of traffic at Cartwright. Bloke couldn't tackle a tackling bag

shadowboxer

First Grade
Gould now thinking 10 year plan. Head liine will be panthers rookies will learn from defeat, most other teams " dragons belt ......." Nine will potentially blame cartwrights personal life for the loss.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Gus will somehow spin the Panthers loss, was in fact a better performance then Sharks loss and they will come good