What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Our bark is worse than their bite"

b_shark

Juniors
Ad in the Tele today advertising the game on Saturday night. The shield has a quote "70 years proud" and finished with the quote "proud to be a bulldog" - gee there's a lot to be proud of isn't there - salary cap breaches, wooden spoon 2003, allegations of sexual assualt and a culture of total disrespect for 1/2 of the population (the female half) and signing JA. Is this better than a "winning culture" :?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Give em credit. A clever piece of advertising.

Would you be offended if our crowd said, " Their bark is as rough as our farts."

Once Dead

Bench
sullyfan said:
70 years? Didn't they enter the premiership in 1935? That's 69 years! :shock:

They also decided to trade off the old Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs heritage by using the classic logo even though they had forsaken it and ignored it for the past 7-8 years.....convenient that they go back to tradition now huh?

Even the Sharks whom i hate with a similar passion realised that they should go back to their local identity......i fail to see how THE BULLDOGS has anything to do with Canterbury - they officially changed the name and haven't been Canterbury for about 10 years

Houdini

First Grade
well, wouldn't it just be awesome for the Sharks to win and then we can hear the dogs yelping all the way back to the kennel

BUMP! and back down to reality :(

Jimbo

Immortal
Corrrrrect. The Dogs first season was in 1935, which means this year is their 70th...

Absolutely cheese
I feel sorry for Price having to put up with the nonsense from the rest of them

El Masri aint too bad either, but then again he did defend the dodgy bastards when it's clear they lied to him.

cheese

Bench
Yea ....el masri slipped up a bit in the past couple of weeks. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. I still think he's better than most