What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our forum is officially in Meltdown.

Exactly the response I thought you'd come back with you tool..........a bit bored in your own forum are you, hang on, I'll put the "deliverance" soundtrack on for you...........and PS, my Mum's 85, sounds like your speed......do you have your own teeth?
Oh no, you should have left that last part out. Door wide open now

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fully sic brah, want to do laps around San Souci in my hotted up Datsun 180B?

We pull the bitches and do some rapping, you should check out my bling, I look awesome at Hurstville station.

emack

Juniors
Exactly the response I thought you'd come back with you tool..........a bit bored in your own forum are you, hang on, I'll put the "deliverance" soundtrack on for you...........
Fully sic brah, want to do laps around San Souci in my hotted up Datsun 180B?

We pull the bitches and do some rapping, you should check out my bling, I look awesome at Hurstville station.
and there it is..............

tumbidragon

First Grade
Come on man you guys were all who we Gunna play in the GF, the Mary haters quiet, next minute......
Tbf. I haven't seen many other than giganto? booking us into the GF at any stage this season (maybe Top 4). Even there, i'm pretty sure they're a neutral troll...
I think most didn't expect as spectacular fade this season, given a strengthened roster compared to previous years. But it's now become glaringly obvious that no amount of on field talent or experience can make up for the extremely poor player management we've become accustomed to for over half a decade now...
Best of luck throughout the semis, and I hope we don't meet your mob (if we make it) because I don't think I could take being bundled out by you lot after sitting through the past 2 months of garbage lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts