What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OUR POINTS IN LISMORE TRIAL

Melstar

Juniors
CRONULLA 24 (Russell Aitken, Nathan Merritt, Phillip Leuluai, Cameron Ciraldo tries; Luke Covell 4 goals) d PARRAMATTA 18 (Mark Riddell, John Morris, Wade McKinnon tries; Mark Riddell 2, Luke Burt goals).

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Find it surprising Simmons didnt find the line at all.

Somebody with his speed operating from the back in reality should have scored at least one. Aitken obviously has a good brain & Merrit knows where to put himself so obviously, they scored.

goes to show you how valuable a football brain is.

I hope he works on that so he can at leat put a bit of pressure on peach for the fullback spot.
It is a long way to go to catch up peaches try total as well as his enormous try assist rate.

imasharkie

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:

Somebody with his speed operating from the back in reality should have scored at least one. Aitken obviously has a good brain & Merrit knows where to put himself so obviously, they scored.

I hope he works on that so he can at leat put a bit of pressure on peach for the fullback spot.
It is a long way to go to catch up peaches try total as well as his enormous try assist rate.

There's no way Simmonds will ever be half as good as the Peach in playing ability(only have to watch him run the ball back) and as for a football brain, Simmonds :lol: :lol: and Reefy, would he know what a try assist is :eek:

PJ

First Grade
and Reefy, would he know what a try assist is

Of course he does, he's got heaps of them. It's where he makes no attempt, or some pathetic effort that he may have not bothered with, to tackle the opposition player as they run past him.

imasharkie

Coach
PJ said:
and Reefy, would he know what a try assist is

Of course he does, he's got heaps of them. It's where he makes no attempt, or some pathetic effort that he may have not bothered with, to tackle the opposition player as they run past him.

:lol: :lol:

Geez PJ I didn't know I meant that but now that you've pointed it out.

I would like to see them trial Greg Bird as backup fullback, has very good step, and is better defensively then Simmons, and doing it in trial causes no harm

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
sydneysharkbrisbane68 said:
I would like to see them trial Greg Bird as backup fullback, has very good step, and is better defensively then Simmons, and doing it in trial causes no harm

wtf!!!

and I will say it again

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imasharkie

Coach
Geez SSB68 you're pushing "the Greg Bird for fullback" barrow a bit much.I reckon you'd be the only person for it #-o

chili pepper

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:

Although he didn't score he made a great bust that led to Aitkens try (which was a ripper by the way). I noticed he was looking for an offload from our forwards when they were hitting the ball up the guts.

To answer someone elses question both Stosic and Leuluai smashed Morrison who did have a good game.

Latest posts