What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

OurRedV

Juniors
My hat goes off to all that joined us in Bay 116 yesterday, it was a great turn out and even better when we all went down the front and the players came over to celebrate.

Let's double the numbers for the clash against the Eels in 2 weeks time, Sun May 11.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Mate from what GST told me its the first time the players have actually come to the fence since 99, from what he could remember.

What a feeling. From the moment I stood up and sang the national anthem, my heart was pounding at top speeds. It didnt stop till this morning.

Feels good to get a great win like that. HJope we can carry on with it in two weeks.

Godz Illa

Coach
I was kicking myself from the outset for not standing with the Army yesterday. Being of little faith I thought the close bar access of the members would be required when the Saints copped a towelling. The regret kicked into overdrive when I saw the players approach the fence at fulltime a la the halcyon days of 99. Lesson learned.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
cooper-man- nice banner too yesterday the "RYLES FIRE UP SON"...
More of the positive signs like that are needed..well done

Cooper-Man

Bench
Thanks mate, we have a couple more coming. Hope we can continue to build the army with flags and banners.

Nugby

Juniors
Didn't notice Ryles looking overly fired up though. Will never forget Bailey's try where everyone was chanting "F*ck me, Fire Up" after the Gaz text thing.

Was good to see the players coming over to the Army though, especially Benny Creagh for staning around for a couple of photos with some blokes. I reckon Reynoldson looked more excited than half the fans when he was at the fence. Arms pumping in the air and all that, how good's he been!

OurRedV

Juniors
Just realised that the game against the Eels is on Mothers day (correct me if I'm wrong). Let's hope it isn't such a poor turnout like last mothers day against the Tigers.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Kudos to all in the Army - it always looks good on telly!

I just wish I was able to make it to games to yell and scream with the best of you.
One day Ill get up there and live the dream - I have faith!

Nugby

Juniors
Parra's definitely on Mother's Day. Will be taking my Mum unless she wants to catch up with hers.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Since this is an away game for us the seating arrangement changes once again. SO what we are trying to organise for us to sit in BAY 101. This is a great location and very close to the St george supporter bay area. This is even closer to the action than at the Roosters game.

If we cant get this bay, we want the one right next to it which is BAY 146. Either way they are both General Admission. We will confirm next week.

FIRE UP SAINTS.

Details on ourredv.com soon.

Slackboy72

Coach
Season ticket holders had reciprocal rights to the bulldogs game meaning that even though it was an away match our season tickets got us a GA pass.
Is this the case for the Parra game?

Cooper-Man

Bench
Two weeks between games is a long time. Lets fire up boys and go for the win. The greater the numbers the better. Lets out roar the "parra cha cha cha" sh*t they will play over the speakers. LOL

So far it is still bay 101. If anything changes I will advise.

Latest posts