What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

AJ_82

Juniors
That's what it says doesn't it?

Nup said Saint George - unless of course you have subsequently changed it lol

P.S. Serb, you aint in any position to be calling someone drunk Mr 7 Jager Bottles

P.S.S. Vince, only you and Ray seem to enjoy the thought that I was being anally violated so maybe you 2 should hookup? You might have a fight on your hands though as Ray already has a QLD wife, dunno if his missus will allow a QLD hubby as well!

RedVfaithful

Juniors
sitting at home today and i made up 4 chants, one for morris because i believe we dont have one for him, and 2 for manly, and one for michael weyman. wondering if you guys like any of them.

When morris goes marching down the wing
HORAH, HORAH
HORAH, HORAH
When morris goes marching down the wing the dragons fans will f*cking
sing
cause we know morris ia f*ckin king/cause we know morris is the better twin(did'nt know what to do for last line, if someone could help)

Michael weyman is a big dragons man (clap, clap)
Get past him if you f*ckin can(clap,clap)
try a little step, you'll get hammered
it is big michael weyman over there(clap,clap)

There purple there white they give chicks a fright
manly, manly

no stewart no, no stewart no, nooooooooooooo stewart

Last edited:
sitting at home today and i made up 4 chants, one for morris because i believe we dont have one for him, and 2 for manly, and one for michael weyman. wondering if you guys like any of them.

HORAH, HORAH
HORAH, HORAH
sing
cause we know morris ia a f*ckin king(did'nt know what to do for last line, if someone could help)

manly, manly

Got a bit too much time on your hands?

CreaghzyMark

Juniors

HORAH, HORAH
HORAH, HORAH
sing
cause we know morris ia f*ckin king/cause we know morris is the better twin(did'nt know what to do for last line, if someone could help)

manly, manly

well done mate... but im sure ive seen something simular else where but not sure where

Nup said Saint George - unless of course you have subsequently changed it lol

P.S. Serb, you aint in any position to be calling someone drunk Mr 7 Jager Bottles

P.S.S. Vince, only you and Ray seem to enjoy the thought that I was being anally violated so maybe you 2 should hookup? You might have a fight on your hands though as Ray already has a QLD wife, dunno if his missus will allow a QLD hubby as well!
Don't try and avoid the fact that you loved having someone massage your prostate!

On the topic of people loving their prostate massaged, I will be down for the Manly game in a few weeks, as well as the Parra game in Round 26.

Sorry guys but I have to brag a bit tonight. I work at a pub and a few weeks ago the licensee and I decided to fly down to watch St George vs Manly at Wollongong. My boss (I work in the liquor retail part of the business) overheard this and said he would put in some calls with some of the liquor distributors and Cellerbrations / Bottle-O about getting free tickets. Now we were all expecting at best Northern Grandstand tickets.

Imagine my suprise when someone from marketing at STGI calls me on Monday saying that we will either be involved in a semi-formal event or a fully formal suit-and-tie do. Imagine an even BIGGER suprise when I was called today saying we will be a part of the Chairman's Club for the day! I am absolutely stoked! All I have to do now is buy a red tie.

I do hope they can accomidate the handicapped though, the bloke coming with me is a Manly fan.

Edit: We are now going to the Bundy Club. Bit more cruisey and more about the footy. Also don't have to pretend to care that it's Ted Gordon's 80th.

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I have to brag a bit tonight. I work at a pub and a few weeks ago the licensee and I decided to fly down to watch St George vs Manly at Wollongong. My boss (I work in the liquor retail part of the business) overheard this and said he would put in some calls with some of the liquor distributors and Cellerbrations / Bottle-O about getting free tickets. Now we were all expecting at best Northern Grandstand tickets.

Imagine my suprise when someone from marketing at STGI calls me on Monday saying that we will either be involved in a semi-formal event or a fully formal suit-and-tie do. Imagine an even BIGGER suprise when I was called today saying we will be a part of the Chairman's Club for the day! I am absolutely stoked! All I have to do now is buy a red tie.

I do hope they can accomidate the handicapped though, the bloke coming with me is a Manly fan.

Edit: We are now going to the Bundy Club. Bit more cruisey and more about the footy. Also don't have to pretend to care that it's Ted Gordon's 80th.

And you looked very spiffy too :)

Awww, thanks Sheridan. Almost made my mate cry by taking him on a pub crawl from Central Station, through Chinatown, down George St to the Star Bar, then back down Pitt Street. He deserved a flogging for being a Manly fan too!

What day does everyone think we will play Parramatta in Round 26? I booked a flight down on Friday morning and back on Monday morning. I thought since we will be in the fight for the J.J. Giltnan Shield there would be a good chance for a FTA game that weekend. What does everyone think?

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
It would be really good if it was a sunday because that would be fathers day. I think that Channel Nine will almost certainly get this game (because of both WIN and because the dragons are "so hot right now"). But I dont think they want to show Parramatta on a friday night. That only leaves sunday. Thats just my guess.

big pat

Coach
just sick of all these friday night games, sunday arvo at kogarah would be a great fathers day.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Songs.... Songs..... Songs......

Here are a few more to throw out there for discussion or maybe a few attempts on the Canberra Bus - let us know your thoughts:

1st one

Jamie Sowarddddddddddd
Jamie Sowarddddddddddd
When he gets the ball
He will run and score
Jamie sooowaaardd

(this is similar to the Viva Ronaldo song that Man U use however it doesn't really have a tune, it's very much just a chant)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKYvrVeaO4I

2nd One

o___ooh Brett Morr___is
Brett Morris
Running Down the wing
Hear the Army sing
OI OI (pump fist in air)
OI OI OI

(This from Japan originally and I can't find it online, so going to prove a little difficult, but when it works it sounds amazing).

And then there was this one:

we'll be coming,
we'll be coming,
we''ll be coming down the road.
when you hear the noise of the dragon army boys,
we'll be coming down the road.

Look here for the exact tune and lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf2UGWl0fDU

and here for it in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWIHKa4vJVk

Should be done nice and slow, and it's fairly easy on the voice so can be done on repeat for a while.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Must be a good movie or something on, this place is dead!

I go to work and come home and nothing!!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STG-MACCA

Bench
Macca on the mic on the way to canberra!

Check 1, 2........ check..... check......

Any chance of having a link up of the 3 busses?
Come on, Das, coop's you telstra workers can hook a brother up aye?

Seriously, does anyone have portable CB radios? :lol:

Steel Dragon

Bench
Check 1, 2........ check..... check......

Any chance of having a link up of the 3 busses?
Come on, Das, coop's you telstra workers can hook a brother up aye?

Seriously, does anyone have portable CB radios? :lol:

Hang on? We're going Craig McLachlan karaoke?

Seriously though - some walkie talkies should do the trick. And if you buy a few sets all the same brand, and keep them on the same channel - will work as good as CBs

Latest posts