What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Run home

Rsag85

Bench
Penrith (H)
Easts (without SOO stars) (A)
Cowboys (Cairns)
Sharks (A)
Raiders (H)
Dragons (SCG)
Bulldogs (H)
Warriors (H)
Storm (A)
Eels (A - but ANZ)

alien

Referee
Penrith (H)
Easts (without SOO stars) (A)
Cowboys (Cairns)
Sharks (A)
Raiders (H)
Dragons (SCG)
Bulldogs (H)
Warriors (H)
Storm (A)
Eels (A - but ANZ)

Not easy.

It's silly how we play a home game in Cairns against North Queensland. I wish that game was at Hindmarsh Stadium, Adelaide instead!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not easy.

It's silly how we play a home game in Cairns against North Queensland. I wish that game was at Hindmarsh Stadium, Adelaide instead!
I wish it was at ANZ so we got to see another home game.

Also that run home is pretty tough.

Remember alien at the start of the season NRL site rated us as the toughest draw.........

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think we have to win 7 out of all our last games to remain in finals chances. Can afford losses to storm, cowboys, sharks but then we have to beat the rest. Unlikely but one can hope.

alien

Referee
I think we have to win 7 out of all our last games to remain in finals chances. Can afford losses to storm, cowboys, sharks but then we have to beat the rest. Unlikely but one can hope.

we probably need to finish on 30 points to make the top 8, and to do that we need to win 8 out of our 10 remaining games. not much chance of that happening unfortunately. we would pretty much have to go on a winning streak straight after the bye

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sorry mate but no hope is what I myself have come to terms with.

The best we can really hope for is to win 5 out of the 10 matches and finish with 10 wins in about 12th place/11th at best.

Rsag85

Bench
I wish it was at ANZ so we got to see another home game.

Also that run home is pretty tough.

Remember alien at the start of the season NRL site rated us as the toughest draw.........

Club makes the most money out of those games we take away from Sydney plus helps us grow our membership numbers

Galeforce

Bench
We will need to win 8. 30 points will be required by us to make the 8.

I expect to lose Sharks/Storm at home, we need to win the rest.

The toughest test will be next week against the Panthers.
Win that and we are a chance .
Lose that game and i think that's it.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The comp is really tight this year. The only teams you can really write off for finals chances are the tigers and Newcastle. Whilst I'm not getting my hopes up I do believe our team has severely underperformed this year. Our pack is decent enough to challenge the better teams it's just about playing for the full 80 minutes for us and not having those silly defensive lapses.

ThingFish

Juniors
28 will make the 8. The last 7 years 28 has made it. In fact last year 27 made the 8. The top 5 so far this year are consistently winning so 6-8 won't be on much come Rd 26.

7 from 10 is doable. It goes back to the old cliche one game at a time.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Sorry mate but no hope is what I myself have come to terms with.

The best we can really hope for is to win 5 out of the 10 matches and finish with 10 wins in about 12th place/11th at best.

id like souths to make 10th position but im dreaming what does saggysillypants predict?:rolleyes:...Shadow...

Last edited:

Latest posts