What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Run home

alien

Referee
28 will make the 8. The last 7 years 28 has made it. In fact last year 27 made the 8. The top 5 so far this year are consistently winning so 6-8 won't be on much come Rd 26.

7 from 10 is doable. It goes back to the old cliche one game at a time.
if we finish on 28 points it might be enough but it might come down to for and against, and our for and against isn't good at the moment

greg jay

Juniors
Penrith (H)
Easts (without SOO stars) (A)
Cowboys (Cairns)
Sharks (A)
Raiders (H)
Dragons (SCG)
Bulldogs (H)
Warriors (H)
Storm (A)
Eels (A - but ANZ)
Looks too like v. NQ Sans Thurston. A big loss for them and advantage The Crisps if they start winning consistently.

OVP

Coach
I heard the Roosters v Storm game is in Adelaide tomorrow, but for some reason it's at the oval??? o_O

That's because only quality teams play at the Oval. Your mob would be relegated to Hindmarsh lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
if we finish on 28 points it might be enough but it might come down to for and against, and our for and against isn't good at the moment
I can't see us finishing on more than 24 points.

We'd need a miracle..........

If we don't beat the Panthers that's definitely it.

Travitoh

First Grade
I heard the Roosters v Storm game is in Adelaide tomorrow, but for some reason it's at the oval??? o_O

Adelaide Oval wants State of Origin so they're putting effort into getting NRL games here again. If we were to get a team again though surely they'd play at Hindmarsh.
I'll be going, hopefully it's a good turn out.

alien

Referee
Adelaide Oval wants State of Origin so they're putting effort into getting NRL games here again. If we were to get a team again though surely they'd play at Hindmarsh.
I'll be going, hopefully it's a good turn out.
yeah i'll probably watch it live on fox league

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Souths have a shiiit team and people think we can make the 8.....p.s. when i count to 3 snap out of it and when your ready count 1,2,3 now your awake did that help you?thats right you have been dreaming....Shadow...

Rsag85

Bench
yeah i'd be happy with 10 home games in syd, 1 in perth, and 1 in radelaide

Cairns make us the most money that's why we continue to play there plus the club lost money last year with getting Sam back and a number of other issues

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Haha I think it's more hope than think. It's all we have left shadow. It's been an extremely disappointing season for us.

SSTID READ MY DUD LIST THAT SHOULD DO THE TRICK TO WHY ITS BEEN A DISAPPOINTING YEAR R20 KNOWS WHY..p.s. Souths need to sack the dud 15 if not just stay with mediocrity FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths have a shiiit team and people think we can make the 8.....p.s. when i count to 3 snap out of it and when your ready count 1,2,3 now your awake did that help you?thats right you have been dreaming....Shadow...
Penrith will be beating us next week I predict!!!!!

I can't believe they think we can make the 8.

ZERO CHANCE!!!!!

I don't even have confidence we could compete well with the Rorters reserve grade side.

Latest posts