What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Run home

Rabbits20

Immortal
SSTID we dont need quality no more sammy needs a vaughn/pappali/taupau standard player to back sam week in and week out .....yes our forwards all played off their heads today but have all been inconsistent bar crichton and musgrove and fui.... but sammy always plays well and our forwards need to dig deep each week and not just play like willy nilly as per usual it seems our dud forwards have a go when it suits them i suggest when the 3 burgi are on fire then the dud forwards seem to have a go well thats just not good enough.....if i was souths id be sacking tyrrell and turner and put darren britt in next week and if britt is no good then dud turner gets the green light after the chooks game, but i know turner will be taking tyrrells position next week against the chooks just ask r20 he knows im right .....Shadow....
Actually Shadow I reckon Madge will keep it 1-17.

I don't think Turner will play next week.

I could be wrong though.

truthslayer

Juniors
oi r20..... souths dud forwards have 1 good game all year and the dont knowers are out in force it cracks me up i cant stop laughing over here im in hysterics over here mate they dont seem to see the big picture and to seriously take into account that we are on 11th position after todays win they all seem to lose their minds when we have an incredible win they seem to forget that we have to put in for 26 rounds from round 1..:p....Shadow...
DUD POST ! FACT!

truthslayer

Juniors
oi r20..... souths dud forwards have 1 good game all year and the dont knowers are out in force it cracks me up i cant stop laughing over here im in hysterics over here mate they dont seem to see the big picture and to seriously take into account that we are on 11th position after todays win they all seem to lose their minds when we have an incredible win they seem to forget that we have to put in for 26 rounds from round 1..:p....Shadow...
DUD POST ! FACT!

truthslayer

Juniors
SSTID we dont need quality no more sammy needs a vaughn/pappali/taupau standard player to back sam week in and week out .....yes our forwards all played off their heads today but have all been inconsistent bar crichton and musgrove and fui.... but sammy always plays well and our forwards need to dig deep each week and not just play like willy nilly as per usual it seems our dud forwards have a go when it suits them i suggest when the 3 burgi are on fire then the dud forwards seem to have a go well thats just not good enough.....if i was souths id be sacking tyrrell and turner and put darren britt in next week and if britt is no good then dud turner gets the green light after the chooks game, but i know turner will be taking tyrrells position next week against the chooks just ask r20 he knows im right .....Shadow....
DUD POST ! FACT!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

Sorry for the late response shadow. I see your viewpoint but I honestly believe there shouldn't be a single change for next weeks game. The reason I believe this is because it discourages players who played extremely well. Turner will struggle to find his way back into the 17 after that performance tbh. Dean Britt should be given a go if one of our current 17 has a bad game or cops an injury.

In regards to recruitment because of our cap situation being so shitty I would like to see 1 prop signed for next year at a reasonable wage. However there's not many value props on the market right now so hopefully one becomes available soon.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
TRUTH POST FACT AS ALWAYS NO CONTEST!!!! But the dont knowers cant see it and never will unless someone hijacks their account .....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Sorry for the late response shadow. I see your viewpoint but I honestly believe there shouldn't be a single change for next weeks game. The reason I believe this is because it discourages players who played extremely well. Turner will struggle to find his way back into the 17 after that performance tbh. Dean Britt should be given a go if one of our current 17 has a bad game or cops an injury.

In regards to recruitment because of our cap situation being so shitty I would like to see 1 prop signed for next year at a reasonable wage. However there's not many value props on the market right now so hopefully one becomes available soon.

i wish klemmer or graham came to souths with either jimmy roberts or dwalkz then we are in the 8 FACT MATE!!!...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi SSTID dont listen to the dont knowers they know nothing .....P.S. Listen to R20 Mate he knows best believe me he knows his rugby league to the core .

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
i wish klemmer or graham came to souths with either jimmy roberts or dwalkz then we are in the 8 FACT MATE!!!...Shadow...

Mate I completely agree with you. I wonder if there's a hard hitting forward coming up in the 20's? There was talk about Clayton Williams but I don't know what's happened to him.

truthslayer

Juniors
DUD POST ! FACT

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Actually Shadow I reckon Madge will keep it 1-17.

I don't think Turner will play next week.

I could be wrong though.

turner/tyrrell/clark are duds i really hope britt can go all right i hope his standard is going to be alright than these 3 duds above otherwise why buy him in the1st place no point replacing a dud with another dud sam needs better help than that??...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Mate I completely agree with you. I wonder if there's a hard hitting forward coming up in the 20's? There was talk about Clayton Williams but I don't know what's happened to him.

we got no one zilch my mate at souths said thats why we bought jennings,burns and a fewother juniorsfrom other clubs we got no super stars like dwalkz/roberts on the horizon ....Shadow...We lost nat butcher to easts he was one to watch out for but easts did a sneeky poach on souths....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
we got no one zilch my mate at souths said thats why we bought jennings,burns and a fewother juniorsfrom other clubs we got no super stars like dwalkz/roberts on the horizon ....Shadow...We lost nat butcher to easts he was one to watch out for but easts did a sneeky poach on souths....

Actually apparently Nat butcher was a player swap for Angus Crichton. I would love to get butcher back though.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Us warriors and Penrith are all on 16 points. Dragons and eels are on 20 points at 7th and 8th respectively. Both the dragons and eels have 1 bye to come. If we're going to make the 8 my guess is that the dragons are the team that fall out. Their form recently has been shocking and I honestly think they've peaked too early in the season.