What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out with the old.....

Das Hassler

Bench
No way. We also wouldn't have been able to attract quality players like Reynolds and Matulino.

Here's a basic thing about how life works....if you're happy with how things are right now then EVERYTHING that's happened in the recent past made it so... if the club didn't sign J Taylor we would not have I. Taylor but may very well have had Griffin ( would you really have wanted that) and very unlikely that Cleary and Reynolds would have ever been part of our club history. If we didn't have Taylor we would still have Farah and more than likely a continued bout of his brand of melodrama through the end of this year amd quite possibly contaminating next season as well ( sorry to whoever that offends)
In other words it's pointless wondering what if's.....Taylor accepted a job and tried his hardest to make it work and took his removal in relative good grace and much to the disgust of the media dust mites he hasn't slagged the club at every opportunity.
Move on people...

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Pseudo profundity.
We wouldn't have had Failure if we'd kept Potter, who only wanted to sign Farah to a 2 year contract. You can't excuse poor decision making just because it eventually got so bad that something dramatic had to be done about it.

Das Hassler

Bench
Not excusing any poor decision making whatsoever....just why continue on about a coach who's been moved on ( for the better)....but while you brought it up..how could Potter have succeeded? ...i was very sorry to see him go but do you really imagine that his relationship with Farah and the board of his tenure would have somehow become supportive..in turn resulting in longterm change and success?

Tigerm

First Grade
Not excusing any poor decision making whatsoever....just why continue on about a coach who's been moved on ( for the better)....but while you brought it up..how could Potter have succeeded? ...i was very sorry to see him go but do you really imagine that his relationship with Farah and the board of his tenure would have somehow become supportive..in turn resulting in longterm change and success?
That was the point, they are impossible to answer, they are hypotheticals, it is an opinion based forum. We are not actually making any difference to anyone, just having discussions with like minded people. If Taylor (or Potter for that matter) had been successful, then all that has happened in the last month, probably wouldn't have happened anyway.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Yeah i get it....just having a discussion and offering an opinion ....all said with good cheer

Edit....Offered the thoughts in the wrong thread though....back to your regular programming

Last edited:

Latest posts