What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overrated Panthers

Who is the most overrated panthers you have ever seen

• Chris Hicks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justin Holbrook

• David Greene

• Paul Smith

• Others,Specify

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth

Juniors
Big Mick said:
my new best mate over at PI?

What the hell are you on about.

I quit being a mod on this site because of that guy, so why don't you get your bloody facts straight!

I don't give a sh*t if you praise me or bag me, but to say "I'm not gonna post my opinion because this other person and I don't agree" is just f***ing childish and stupid.

If you can't take a joke about the players, then you seriously have no sense of humour.

I don't care who you like or dislike, post them, I really couldn't give a stuff. I'll say what I feel like saying, if I don't like someone i just wont sit back and let them get to me, i'll bloody well say something.

You guys need to get as LIFE. I come on here to read about the footy & have to read crap like this. Really stupid stuff.

mightypanther

Juniors
You guys need to get as LIFE. I come on here to read about the footy & have to read crap like this. Really stupid stuff.

Seeing as you have only made 11 posts in total on the LU site, and 10 of them are either
bagging out someone else's post, or directly insulting someone....... you can be sure of
one thing.......and that is that none of us give a shi.t about what you think.

You are a rude and arrogant, and you only come here to cause trouble and be a pain in the butt.

So I suggest that if you don't like the things we post about in this forum, then do us
all a favour and PISS OFF then.... :roll:

And then do us an even bigger favour by never coming back. :clap:

Or put up with being insulted every time you come here and bag out one of us..... :roll:

lainey

Juniors
The Truth said:
Big Mick said:
my new best mate over at PI?

What the hell are you on about.

I quit being a mod on this site because of that guy, so why don't you get your bloody facts straight!

I don't give a sh*t if you praise me or bag me, but to say "I'm not gonna post my opinion because this other person and I don't agree" is just f***ing childish and stupid.

If you can't take a joke about the players, then you seriously have no sense of humour.

I don't care who you like or dislike, post them, I really couldn't give a stuff. I'll say what I feel like saying, if I don't like someone i just wont sit back and let them get to me, i'll bloody well say something.

Well it's a bloody good thing we all have a care factor of "0" about what you think. I'll bet you hate Christmas too......maybe you should change your name to Scrooge! It's the off season and we're having a bit of fun!

The Truth

Juniors
Seeing as you have only made 11 posts in total on the LU site, and 10 of them are either
bagging out someone else's post, or directly insulting someone....... you can be sure of

IF YOU DON'T GIVE A #### ABOUT MY POSTS THEN WHY GO BACK & READ THE WHOLE 11 ?

You are a rude and arrogant, and you only come here to cause trouble and be a pain in the butt.

I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T CARE? IF SO, YOU WOULDN'T GET A PAIN IN THE BUT!!! I AM JUST A MIRROR.

So I suggest that if you don't like the things we post about in this forum, then do us

DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU TO USE YOUR WORDS, NOT YOUR TEMPER?

I DON'T OWE YOU ANY FAVOURS.

Or put up with being insulted every time you come here and bag out one of us..... :roll:

DO YOUR BEST. I DO SUGGEST YOU TRY DEING NICE TO STRANGERS, YOU NEVER KNOW HOW THEY COULD BE.

AS I SAID, WHY SHOULD SOMEONE HAVE TO READ THE RUBBISH YOU GUYS DISH OUT? TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF & THINK ABOUT IT.

The Truth

Juniors

IF YOU DON'T GIVE A #### ABOUT MY POSTS THEN WHY GO BACK & READ THE WHOLE 11 ?

AS I SAID, WHY SHOULD SOMEONE HAVE TO READ THE RUBBISH YOU GUYS DISH OUT? TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF & THINK ABOUT IT.

I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T CARE? IF SO, YOU WOULDN'T GET A PAIN IN THE BUT!!! I AM JUST A MIRROR.

DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU TO USE YOUR WORDS, NOT YOUR TEMPER?

I DON'T OWE YOU ANY FAVOURS.

DO YOUR BEST. I DO SUGGEST YOU TRY BEING NICE TO STRANGERS, YOU NEVER KNOW HWO THEY COULD BE.

The Truth

Juniors
Well it's a bloody good thing we all have a care factor of "0" about what you think. I'll bet you hate Christmas too......maybe you should change your name to Scrooge! It's the off season and we're having a bit of fun![/quote]

Well I am sorry, you are all right. You all post very interesting stuff, it's my mistake. Yes, I also agree, there really is a Santa!!! I just needed a reallity check.

You are all really funny. With warm hearts. & compassion for all.

Thanks for your help Mighty Panther, God bless you. Though next time remember what mummy said "Use your words, not your temper" It does make one look un-educated.

The Truth

Juniors
Well I am sorry, you are all right. You all post very interesting stuff, it's my mistake. Yes, I also agree, there really is a Santa!!! I just needed a reallity check.

Thanks for your help Mighty Panther, God bless you. Though next time remember what mummy said "Use your words, not your temper" It does make one look un-educated.

The Truth

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Normally, I'd say something....But The Truth is.....I don't care.

SP

Bench
Im sorry, but this topic will be locked

members attacking other members is not allowed here, maybe on other forums, but not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.