What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owen C

will owen come up over weight like he does evry other year

• of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• is the pope catholic

• Total voters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He'll go on about 15 diets, just so that he can keep his food intake at the same level. :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Yeah variety is important in a diet.It cant just be all cheeseburgers.Ull find owen will be eating a mix of Pizzas,KF and Hungry Jacks.The closest he'll get to vegetables is HJ's Onion Rings. :lol: :lol: And for training.............um well he'll give his mouth a good workout.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
His training consists of doing laps around the cafeteria fridge. :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
I think theres Spoon to mouth stretches.Table to Kitchen Sink Marathon and then theres a Kitchen sink to Toilet crapathon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Kitchen to toilet crapathon had to be shortened as it was too strenuous for Owen to do, it has since become the Kitchen to Kitchen sink crapathon. By doing this he also fits in with the hygiene level of the rest of South Sydney :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
He gives himself an great upper body workout too.Lifting that large frame of his up to the kitchen sink.Ionly fear for his neighbours afterwards.With such a healthy diet the smell could only be described as........Heavenly. :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
His neighbours wouldn't know anything about the smell, they'd be too pissed to realise what's going on anyways.

Tigerpete

Juniors
There's been talk by a few of his neighbours that due to the league off season, the need for a crane to transport owen is becoming a real possiblility. Apparently the medi cab is breaking down continuously because of the amount of pressure on it by owne's weight gains. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
Oh no.Dont tell me he put the Aussie Stadium Medi Cab out of service.I cant see the the scooter lasting too long b4 that buckles under the pressure. :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
I wonder what its load capacity is.We might need to get in a second one.And we'll just have to ship him to the middle of Redfern Oval cuz he aint gonna fit anywhere else. :lol:

Slugs

HappyTiger said:
I wonder what its load capacity is.We might need to get in a second one.And we'll just have to ship him to the middle of Redfern Oval cuz he aint gonna fit anywhere else. :lol:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: