What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ownership of being wrong thread 2018

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mozzyya was never leaving Penrith, media beat up according to Luke or one of his brothers.

mxlegend99

Referee
Lots of people need to own up to being wrong about lots of shit now. Literally everyone except possibly Daz.

A bunch of people on here argued that the rumours of Ciraldo and Gus helping werent true, nor were the reports he was on the outer and it was all bullshit articles to slam us.

Being sacked 4 weeks from finals shows just how bad the situation was. Actually I have to admit I was wrong too. I thought there was no chance we sacked him during the season. I thought we had found a balance with Gus, Ciraldo and Hook that worked for us. But apparently Hook didnt want their help.

It's amazing how often insane reports about us end up being true. The next one is Ivan coming back... which couldn't possibly be true... could it?

Shits getting interesting for us now... we will dominate news cycles for sure until a decision is made. Which will make many unhappy. But this is a huge story.

OldPanther

Coach
Lots of people need to own up to being wrong about lots of shit now. Literally everyone except possibly Daz.

A bunch of people on here argued that the rumours of Ciraldo and Gus helping werent true, nor were the reports he was on the outer and it was all bullshit articles to slam us.

Being sacked 4 weeks from finals shows just how bad the situation was. Actually I have to admit I was wrong too. I thought there was no chance we sacked him during the season. I thought we had found a balance with Gus, Ciraldo and Hook that worked for us. But apparently Hook didnt want their help.

It's amazing how often insane reports about us end up being true. The next one is Ivan coming back... which couldn't possibly be true... could it?

Shits getting interesting for us now... we will dominate news cycles for sure until a decision is made. Which will make many unhappy. But this is a huge story.

I've got nothing to admit in relation to Griffin.

mxlegend99

Referee
I've got nothing to admit in relation to Griffin.
Im sure you thought he would see out the year. Lol. Like most of us.

Im happy to be wrong. But very concerned shit could get worse. It's a huge gamble.

Although realistically we likely were eliminated week 1 or 2 of finals with him. There's a slim chance we make it further now. But also a chance we lose every game for the rest of the season.

OldPanther

Coach
Im sure you thought he would see out the year. Lol. Like most of us.

Im happy to be wrong. But very concerned shit could get worse. It's a huge gamble.

Although realistically we likely were eliminated week 1 or 2 of finals with him. There's a slim chance we make it further now. But also a chance we lose every game for the rest of the season.

I guess. I never thought about it beyond I wanted a better coach at some point. I don't think not seeing the timing of it is worthy of this thread. In all the actual arguments I've been on the side that's proven to be correct with you, Betcats, Umina etc.

OldPanther

Coach
To be honest, whilst I knew of the issues at the club I always thought Hook would see out the year.

It was only from about Sunday lunchtime I had heard it could be much earlier.

I doubt anyone could see that coming. All things considering we were having a reasonable year so diring the off season makes the most sense.