What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oz Test Side

southland

Juniors
Wow, really thought W. Graham may have leapt frogged straight into the side based on form. Can't beleive Merrin is in there. In fact can't belive Thiday is there ovber the likes of Fifita... Guess they just stick to incumbents for these types of things...

sharknows

Bench
Seriously hope they get flogged.....maybe Mal will be exposed for the imposter he is.... oops we're talking NRL here so it won't matter what the result is!

shaggs

Coach
Seriously hope they get flogged.....maybe Mal will be exposed for the imposter he is.... oops we're talking NRL here so it won't matter what the result is!
They won't get flogged. These on off tests are not in the kiwis favour.

They are a better tournament team

bluefox68

Staff member
What will be funny will be when Merrin does NOT get selected for NSW...

I can't believe Mal is still picking Thaiday - WOW!!! Pleas retire (both of you)!!!!

snout

First Grade
You have to laugh.

You cannot take this seriously.

A representative team is a team of the best at the time. The only way to make a rep team is to be the best in your position.

Or...so we thought.

Wade V Merrin hahahahahahahaha.....You could pick 5 Oz teams based on this year's form and fat guts merrin wouldn't make any of them.

Last edited:

Arnold

Juniors
Merrin punching above his weight in every facet of his life.

Although I wouldn't f**k her with R2Coupe's cock.

sandshark

Bench
What will be funny will be when Merrin does NOT get selected for NSW...

I can't believe Mal is still picking Thaiday - WOW!!! Pleas retire (both of you)!!!!

Merrin will probably be the first NSW player picked behind that Tigers prop for NSW. It's NSW after all..
No clue about form.

isaiah

Bench
Wow, really thought W. Graham may have leapt frogged straight into the side based on form. Can't beleive Merrin is in there. In fact can't belive Thiday is there ovber the likes of Fifita... Guess they just stick to incumbents for these types of things...
What form, the game before last? Was ordinary in loss to finals bound titans

wibble

Bench
I tried to do the whole "pick a complete other Australian side better than the one picked". I think Smith, Cronk and Thurston give the current side an advantage and are hard to replace, but other than that I think the side below would give them a good run for their money. I tried to pick "on form" mostly, and only counted the 1-17 for the Aus side out, so I could still pick Maloney and Boyd.

1. Slater
2. T. Trbojevic
3. Gagai
4. Leilua
5. Tedesco
6. Maloney
7. DCE
8. Fifita
9. McCullough
10. Vaughan
11. McGuire
12. Graham
13. J. Trbojevic
14. Prior
15. James
16. Boyd
17. Bird

I reckon this side pounds the current Oz side in the forwards, and has better, in form outside backs. So really, if you could just add Thurston and Smith to this side it is better than the Oz side, IMHO.