What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozark

butchmcdick

Immortal
i came across this show on Netflix yesterday and have been binging on it since ?

Has anyone else also checked it out ?

It was Netflix most new watched show

It's about a financial planner who laundered money for the Mexican cartels

Turns out his business partner has been ripping off the cartel and the lead character gets a second chance but must move to shitsville (Ozark) but still launder huge volumes of cash otherwise they will kill his family

Life's Good

Coach
i came across this show on Netflix yesterday and have been binging on it since ?

Has anyone else also checked it out ?

It was Netflix most new watched show

It's about a financial planner who laundered money for the Mexican cartels

Turns out his business partner has been ripping off the cartel and the lead character gets a second chance but must move to shitsville (Ozark) but still launder huge volumes of cash otherwise they will kill his family
I caught this a while back. There was a bit of discussion on it one of the other threads. Jason Bateman is a really good actor who is very convincing in his role. Some great storyline twists have me hanging for the second series. Loved it

Incorrect

Coach
I've finished the first 8 ep's of Ozark, really good so far. Highly recommended

Will likely move on to Mindhunter given the recommendations above and other positive reviews I've seen about it around the place...

Xcalibre

Juniors
Best dramatic show ever that I can think of.

I’m almost finished series 3 and getting anxious to be without this brilliant show in my life. This series is my favorite. Such good writing and plot points. ep 8 or 9 where Ben comes undone are the most sad and heavy scenes I can remember seeing. Brilliant acting.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Also, I watched Bateman on Kimmel recently and he said there’s a good chance of a series 4 :fingers_crossed::smiley:

Matua

Bench
Also, I watched Bateman on Kimmel recently and he said there’s a good chance of a series 4 :fingers_crossed::smiley:
I definitely hope it comes back even though I disagree with you on how the Ben arc played out. I also don't really want to see a Ruth v the Byrds show either.

Have you seen The Americans? It's a show with lots of heavy scenes too that I rate in my top 10 of all time.

mackdadday

Juniors
Id say that only two dramas are better.Hannibal and Six Feet Under. Thats season three finale was killer though. Darlene is bat shit crazy but theres method to her madness.

Incorrect

Coach
I'm just about finished S3. Gotta say, the dude playing Ben gave one helluva performance. Heartbreaking in some scenes, so convincing