What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzie Roosters F7's - 2010 Thread

Hey guys, I will PM the members of the squad to meet up here for chatting, remember if anyone new would like to join up, ask away!

Round Two
Opponents: Parramatta Eels
Kick-Off: 21 March, 9:00PM
Full-Time: 31 March, 9:00PM

14. Non Terminator (c)
2. Adamkungl (vc)
TBA
TBA
TBA
--------------
TBA
TBA

Still one starter short for now. Fein and Monk, will you two actually be writing pieces for this round? If one is done, and not used, it'll be a definite for the next game, or something like that.

Monk

Referee
nah mate, im just there to fill the numbers.

got exams all week, ill try to put one together in the next round or so though.

No worries. It's just that, it'd be nice to go 100% this year, we came as close as you can get to achieve this last year. At the moment, we have four starters. Just need the one more. It's a bit hard to PM people without a computer lol. Hoping Broncodr01d or Henriete could jump in, maybe Shorty?

Monk

Referee
I'd pm them NT, but mine are disabled. Hopefully Kungl/Fien can pm one of them, or NK Arsenal.

The only reason I didn't PM you, or ask you to be PM'd was because you were already on the bench and asked if you could prefer to stay benched for the week.

Fein

First Grade
The only reason I didn't PM you, or ask you to be PM'd was because you were already on the bench and asked if you could prefer to stay benched for the week.

Sweet as, I thought I must have missed something.

So how many do we have for this game - 4?

Latest posts