What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ozzie

STSAE

Juniors
Where has me old mate gone????

I saw something about a driving holiday, I bet hes missing watching us win.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Yer I remember reading after the knights game he was going on some holiday, unlucky lol. What happened to TT aswell?

Monk

Referee
... tonearm has vanished...
i have to say i forgot all about him...

im guessing that tonearm has been banned...
ozzie is probly enjoying a well deserved holiday...

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Where has me old mate gone????

I saw something about a driving holiday, I bet hes missing watching us win.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

The **** can't read so he's probably driving around in circles somewhere. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

ozzie

Bench
you dickhead bring it on clown. I can read but a lot of times don't have the capacity to understand. Swap you places dick - you do the time in hospital for me and Ill be stupid to follow Souths. No I'll just put up with my illness because I can't lower myself to follow Souths.

By the way I had my licence taken off me because I could pass out when driving. I went on a holiday with a lovely nurse I had meet while doing a visit to hospital.

All up I can't complain, I am just lucky to have known two wonderful women in my life - am considering getting married again.

SO dickhead last warning you know what my problem is. Trouble is I can't work out what your problem is. Do you get chained to a wall and made to watch Souths for punishment. You poor little turd

Last edited:

melon....

Coach
Ozzie, good to hear from you mate. Dont let the toofless neaderthals from redfern get you down. No matter how sick we get or what troubles we have in life, know one thing - we at least still have hope. They have spoons.

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Ozzie, good to hear from you mate. Dont let the toofless neaderthals from redfern get you down. No matter how sick we get or what troubles we have in life, know one thing - we at least still have hope. They have spoons.

Enter "The Nurse"....:lol:

ozzie

Bench
Well the years I have left aren't going to spend in a home at least. Every visit I make to hospital I know it is one less to go. But boys it is great when I have to go for another set of tests, scans etc, blood transfusions I know that my colours are already on the bed, pillow and throw over and beside a window

Last edited:

ozzie

Bench
well guys the time has arrived for me to leave this world. Back in hospital again last week. They can't stop the bleeding to the brain. They really can't operate as I would die on the table because I would bleed to death. My body doesn't produce blood clotting. The time has come to make a decision what do I want on the occassion of my next bleeding attack. I talk to my lord every day - and I was told not to fear death which helped me accept what was going on to me - how long is a piece of string when they ask me how long do have. Another blackout and that is it. So the future looks short - please let others where I am going. Like Choppies, and the forum police - willow etc. I feel no pain, do not suffer headaches which coulg give me a little time Mwife Dorothy and my boys are taking this hard. I know I will get a visit from my other two children. Farewelll my friends if I don't get to talk to you all againt. It's time for a sleep

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Ozzie,

I knew that you where not well, but not the extent of your illness.

No words seem appropriate in this situation, but I hope and pray that you do recover mate.

Ziggy

Willow

Assistant Moderator
well guys the time has arrived for me to leave this world. Back in hospital again last week. They can't stop the bleeding to the brain. They really can't operate as I would die on the table because I would bleed to death. My body doesn't produce blood clotting. The time has come to make a decision what do I want on the occassion of my next bleeding attack. I talk to my lord every day - and I was told not to fear death which helped me accept what was going on to me - how long is a piece of string when they ask me how long do have. Another blackout and that is it. So the future looks short - please let others where I am going. Like Choppies, and the forum police - willow etc. I feel no pain, do not suffer headaches which coulg give me a little time Mwife Dorothy and my boys are taking this hard. I know I will get a visit from my other two children. Farewelll my friends if I don't get to talk to you all againt. It's time for a sleep
ozzie, I don't know what to say except to hang in there mate.

Sincere condolences and best wishes to you and your family. If there's anything we can do at this end, please don't hesitate to ask.

RoostarGirl

Juniors

Gee Oz thats no good, I hope you are back to see us again, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I enjoyed our time playing in the 7's together with BP, gee its sad to hear your health has deteriorated so badly, it only seems like yesterday we were in constant touch with each other and the days were great.....life sucks.

Take care my friend.........GO THE CHOOKS!!!!

murraymob

Coach
ozzie from here in panther land you have my best wishes and prayers.I am sure my fellow panthers are with me in wishing you the best

ozzie

Bench
still here = guys I was in the process of getting dvds cut for Michael of all games this season I am happy to pay for them and re-imburse the cost of the dvd. They shoud be posted to Michael hardy at 49 o'brien street Yass 2582