What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther GIFS

roofromoz

First Grade
giphy.gif

BxTom

Bench
I notice that it's largely the same people that say each week that we have no game plan that are now claiming that the players ignored the game plan! Go figure.

OldPanther

Coach
I notice that it's largely the same people that say each week that we have no game plan that are now claiming that the players ignored the game plan! Go figure.

It looks to me like Nathan is standing up more when it looks like the game is over. It's either a coaching deficiency or a Maloney one.

BxTom

Bench
That either a good defencive effort from Kikau or poor ball control is the reason for that try, not Maloney.
Oh, so Kikau kicked it (instead of Maloney), put in the chase (instead of Mansour) and scored the try too (instead of Cleary) did he? And here's me thinking it's a team effort...

OldPanther

Coach
Oh, so Kikau kicked it (instead of Maloney), put in the chase (instead of Mansour) and scored the try too (instead of Cleary) did he? And here's me thinking it's a team effort...

If you want to look at it like that it's fine. I understand your reasoning better now.