What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers front row telegraph SuperCoach

kinghippo

Juniors

riding the panthers bandwagon to premiership and supercoach glory

Here is a code for SuperCoach, show of your coaching and nrl knowledge in the ultimate show down.

The prize is nothing but bragging rights, but as we know we have a few small rivalries on this site so bragging rights are a substantial prize :smile:

OldPanther

Coach

riding the panthers bandwagon to premiership and supercoach glory

Here is a code for SuperCoach, show of your coaching and nrl knowledge in the ultimate show down.

The prize is nothing but bragging rights, but as we know we have a few small rivalries on this site so bragging rights are a substantial prize :smile:

Do you have a link? Never played super coach before. Is it the same as fantasy league?

OldPanther

Coach
I'm in. Went the loyalty route with picking the team other than a few players. Named it so it was obvious it was me.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Thirsty Panthers are in.
I just hope I don't end up with only 6 players to pick from come SOO time like last year.
Or all my good players getting injured.
Or my cheapies never getting a game.
Anyway a new year and a chance to do well.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
My team is locked in.
Which Panther players did you choose?
I've got RCG, Cleary and Kikau.
and a couple of ex-players in Hiku and Gordon.

Latest posts