What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers front row telegraph SuperCoach

OldPanther

Coach
Can't trade a fullback onto my bench because I don't have a fullback on my bench. Is there some way to do this?

mxlegend99

Referee
You need a player eligible for that position if you're trading with a starting player.

Any player can goto bench. But if its from the starting side then you need to trade a guy into it that has it as an available position.

OldPanther

Coach
You need a player eligible for that position if you're trading with a starting player.

Any player can goto bench. But if its from the starting side then you need to trade a guy into it that has it as an available position.

Nah it's the bench. Cheers mate.

mxlegend99

Referee
Nah it's the bench. Cheers mate.
But wheres the player you want on the bench coming from? If its the extended bench then all the players on bench/extended should have an arrow when highlighted to move them up or down the pecking order.

I have mine organised in highest scoring average to lowest

OldPanther

Coach
But wheres the player you want on the bench coming from? If its the extended bench then all the players on bench/extended should have an arrow when highlighted to move them up or down the pecking order.

I have mine organised in highest scoring average to lowest

Mine don't have arrows. Just highlighted purple when they are reserves and not highlighted when extended bench.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Hiku scored 85 for me but I didnt have him selected. Better than every other player on my team except Tedesco (113).
Been really disappointed with Lolo. Had him as my captain for the first 3 rounds and hasn't impressed.
Bet he goes well next week :(

Copperhead

Juniors
Hiku scored 85 for me but I didnt have him selected. Better than every other player on my team except Tedesco (113).
Been really disappointed with Lolo. Had him as my captain for the first 3 rounds and hasn't impressed.
Bet he goes well next week :(

Don't remember a round where so many big names failed to score.

I had Lolo in my team right up 'til the competition started, but went with Crichton (who I see you also have) instead. Swapped him last week for Murray to pocket some cash after he failed to impress.