What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Loose

Anonymous

Juniors
The rumour (that word again) is that should a home final happen, the ground with best crowd and win stats will get the nod... and that coach Brown has the final say.

Lights can be brought in.

StGeorge

Juniors
Wezman007 wrote:
I hears that the players went to the club officials and said that if we get a home semi, they'd rather play it at WIN Stadium rather than Oki. Heard it on the radio

That would be like soldiers telling the Generals which battle field they would prefer.

The players are employees and will do as they're told.

I hope Doust and Brown and the Board have the balls to stand up to these guys coz they are way out of line.

They earn so much money and think they are running the show. They are only software than can be replicated elsewhere.

Which players Wezman? Which WIN stooge opened their football mouth?

wat r u on mate, wats wrong with the players giving their opinion and letting the staf6f know wat they would rather

Jamesy

Juniors
Thanx StGeorge, afetr all, it is the players that are playing the game and they're da one dat are gunna win the cup for us.

melon....

Coach
Rex said:
Wezman007 said:
I hears that the players went to the club officials and said that if we get a home semi, they'd rather play it at WIN Stadium rather than Oki. Heard it on the radio

That would be like soldiers telling the Generals which battle field they would prefer.

I hope Doust and Brown and the Board have the balls to stand up to these guys coz they are way out of line.

They earn so much money and think they are running the show. They are only software than can be replicated elsewhere.

Get real Rex...WIN sh!ts on the Kogarah Quagmire.

Rexxy

Coach
melon.... said:
Rex said:
Wezman007 said:

Get real Rex...WIN sh!ts on the Kogarah Quagmire.

Melon, me old mate. Well done on another good f7 article BTW.

I don't mind if its Win, as long as some proper thought goes into the decision process. Where will we get the best crowd?, where will we get the best advantage?

My personal preference is the SFS, because it makes you more hardened for the weeks ahead. And prepares your mindset for BIG TIME footy. But that's just me.

My beef was, that the players and those inbred D grade scribblers and dribblers from the Illawarra Mokery were not applying logic and evenhandedness.

They were not being analytical.

They were being automatically parochial and partisan.

And this bird needs two wings to fly.