What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Team in 5 years (just for Fun)

Big Mick

Referee
Assuming Penrith will not have Craig Gower, Preston Campbell, Tony Puletua, Joe Galuvao, Luke Priddis and Rhys Wesser due to being over 30. I'm thinking this could be our team:

1. Trent Clayton/Nathan Gilchrist
2. Luke Rooney
3. Danny Galea / Luke Dyer
4. Paul Franze / Scott Russell / Michael Gordon
5. Luke Lewis
6. Peter Wallace/ Ben Rogers
7. Jono Rolfe
8. Ben Ross
9. Paul Aiton
10. Joel Clinton
11. Trent Waterhouse
12. Frank Pritchard
13. Shane Rodney

14. Junior Moors
15. Keith Peters
16. Luke Swain / Ben Pomerey
17. Garrat Crossman/Jason Wrigley/Anyone else

So apart from Halfback we are still looking very good for the next 5 years and more. Especially our Forwards They are practically the same and our Bench will be strong.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I reckon we will still have Wesser and Gower in 2010.

1. Rhys Wesser
2. Luke Lewis
3. Michael Gordon/Geoff Daniella
4. Scott Russell/Paul Franze
5. Luke Rooney
6. ?
7. Craig Gower (c)
8. Ben Ross
9. Paul Aiton
10. Joel Clinton
11. Shane Rodney
12. Trent Waterhouse
13. Frank Pritchard

Interchange:
14. Junior Moors
15. Luke Swain
16. Garrett Crossman
17. Jason Wrigley
18. Ben Pomeroy.

choc_soldier

Coach
Always a hard task, as in the next five years, contracts could expire, new players will be bought, and players who are not even playing Flegg at the moment may shine enough through the ranks to get a spot.

But for arguments sake, it still looks like a good sqaud Mick.

Fibroman

First Grade
Personally I think Gowie will suffer in the injury department due to the way he belts his body around now. I can't see him going much past 30.

Don't be surprised if Preston does a Cliffy Lyons and runs around into his mid 30's. He is the type of guy that won't get many injuries due to his light frame and way he plays the game. He runs around players rather than running into them, and hits blokes around the ankles rather than leading with his whole body.

Someone like Rogers may finish up at hooker or lock. He is a good defender in my opinion and may have a future in the forwards.

*Sandy*

First Grade
MRLA - if you are not prepared to expand on what you have written with a genuine source then don't bother putting in teasers.

MRLA

Juniors
Understandable.
In regards to 'In 5 years', Im looking forward to Junior Moors becoming the next talked about forward!
Bigger and better than cousin Tony Puletua is/was/or ever will be.

Big Mick

Referee
MRLA are u talking about Luke Cross, Richard Fa'aoso's incidents earlier in the year. Because i don't recall anything at all about Ben Rogers.

*Sandy*

First Grade
*Deleted Posts*

Hindy rulz - your post was removed in regard to this ruling in the member guidelines.

SOURCING MATERIAL & ALLEGATIONS
It is important that members provide a source to back up any claims. Any posted material without a source (URL or published reference) may be removed.
Remember that all allegations remain allegations and that we exercise the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise. Rumours and innuendo are not proof and any such speculation will be edited or deleted.

And to further not entice others we have removed your earlier post too, MRLA.