What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Cowboys

mxlegend99

Referee
Kikau's stamina surprised me. He really is going to be awesome once he fills out a bit and matures physically. F%ck. Imagine that!
He was playing 80 minutes in reserve grade and in the world cup last year. He liked to get through a lot of work.

It's impressive a young bloke with his size has that sort of conditioning. But before we got him he was jumping between front row and centre for Cowboys.

franklin2323

Immortal
Something we need is a 6 who can pass. Peachy made a good running 5/8 but the centres/wing were getting left out after the quick ptb from forwards. If our forwards/Maloney play like that I don't see why Luai can't play.

He has a running game, passing game AND can kick.

Gus noted when the Cows played the Storm everytime they went wide. Lowe and Cooper cutting them down early... Gus would of been hands on more last week. You beat the cows straight up the middle. Next week I imagine the centres will get more ball.

OldPanther

Coach
Gus noted when the Cows played the Storm everytime they went wide. Lowe and Cooper cutting them down early... Gus would of been hands on more last week. You beat the cows straight up the middle. Next week I imagine the centres will get more ball.

It's good they are playing to the weakness of the opposition. We'll see if the boys go 2 top quality games in a row.

franklin2323

Immortal
Agreed. I think sometimes coaching by committee can work and work well.

You need a plan A, B, C and D Atleast to win games. Who cares where those plans come from? Gus can have an idea. Hook can have one, Ciraldo another.. Provided they all talk before they do the video then you get a great plan of attack. That is half the battle there