What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers Vs Bulls

Who will be crowned the World Club Champions next year?

• Bradford Bulls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bicey_18

Bench
Well guys its that time of year again where one Nrl club goes over and tries 2 beat the poms, this case its Penrith as they do battle with the Bradford side. Now this is familiar to us knights fans, go back 2 years where we just won the comp and knew we would play bradford, i honestly didnt give them a thought of beating newcastle, but with the withdrawal of key players and atrocious conditions, we ended up getting smashed, if the conditions are the same well Penrith may be on the wrong end of the scoreline. I am hoping that Penrith can win it, but with the English crowd and the terrible conditions facing Penrith possibly and if its at McAlpines Stadium, Huddersfield well Bradford are specials. I hope im wrong and Penrith can go out there and smash them, just be very cautious Panthers this will be a war!

Jedda

Juniors
Probably a bit soon to really have a dig at this.

I've voted Panthers. They're a pretty young side and the likes of Clinton, Lewis and Waterhouse going on tour should give them the necessary experience to get the other youngsters through.

Providing they can take the core of their premiership team over, injury free, Bradford may just be caught out.

The Panthers seem to have the right attitude and providing the English weather plays a little into their favour I'd predict a narrow Panthers Victory.

An added incentive could be Ryan Girdler announcing his retirement next year. Just a personal suspision, not a rumour!

PS: Yes I do realise Gower has toured before which is why he's not mentioned with the other 3.

IanG

Coach
It depends on how Penrith treat this game if they treat it like the last game of this season as opposed to a trial game then they should come home with the prize. But don't under estimate the Bulls either.

pommie_raider

Juniors
how come every team's supporters are all wanting Penrith to win in Australia and England?!?!?! wierd I would never want anouther Sydney Club to bost that they have won the trophy and Knights never did

Up the Bulls!

terracesider

Juniors
Bicey_18 said:
...but with the withdrawal of key players and atrocious conditions, we ended up getting smashed...

Atrocious conditions? T'were only a bit of wind and rain. Normal day in Huddersfield. :roll:

"After the match beaten Newcastle captain Andrew Johns, the man voted the world's best player for 2001, had no excuses

"They were bad conditions, but they played it better than us and I'm quite disappointed with our performance," he said.

"We can't blame the conditions or jetlag. They played better than us on the night."

Here's the BBC reports of that match to enjoy.

Andy

First Grade
Your team is so lame.

One of your supporters is your hero instead of a player.

LOL.

Latest posts