What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers

SBD82

Coach
Is anyone else watching the panthers game and deathriding them? Any one who could see me now would think I'm a cowboys fan.

Last week I was ready to write off the season completely. One win and I'm back. FMD it's an emotional roller coaster being a dragons fan.

Is anyone else watching the panthers game and deathriding them? Any one who could see me now would think I'm a cowboys fan.

Last week I was ready to write off the season completely. One win and I'm back. FMD it's an emotional roller coaster being a dragons fan.

Me too !

Our season is not over yet SB82

The light bulb has finally turned on for our genius coach Mary.

We are a chance with Mann in the halves.

thebigredv

First Grade
I'm watching it. Yeah I am sending out positive thoughts to Cowboys, they will do very well to win it from here. There's still a big part of me that won't mind us not making the 8 if it means it is a step towards getting rid of our current coach. Even after today, a big win, I am not convinced he can coach a team through a finals series.

mobels

Juniors
If Cows win this, it has to be the gutsiest win from any team this whole season. More then half their team is out and their running halves of Asiata/Hampton

Slackboy72

Coach
Not sure who I want to win this cause I reckon it will be easier to win one more than the cowboys over the next three weeks.

Slackboy72

Coach
Cowboys need another 9 points here.
Penrith have been poor but they just have loads of individual brilliance who can nab a try out of nothing.

Juniors
Fk the Panthers.

My girlfriend is a Panthers fan.
How hard is my life ATM.

:eyes:

I've never seen a team so consistently NOT dominate a game and still win.