What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papali

typicalfan

Coach
For what it's worth Gallen imo is legitimate as a nrl premiership winner no doubts. Just my opinion regarding his achievements during that certain time for me have an asterisk, the same as Storm in 07-09.

carcharias

Immortal
For what it's worth Gallen imo is legitimate as a nrl premiership winner no doubts. Just my opinion regarding his achievements during that certain time for me have an asterisk, the same as Storm in 07-09.

What
That 4 weeks when the sharks lost every game ... plus another 6 in a row after it?

jc155776

Coach
Yeah but hasn't been convicted of putting the public at risk by getting behind the wheel of a car loaded.

beave

Coach
Yeah but hasn't been convicted of putting the public at risk by getting behind the wheel of a car loaded.

You can't be f**king serious mate. he has done far, far worse in public than Papa's little indiscretion

c8JS-1JxuKxjbE4BYpvM7hpK_Ug_c_ok5sgHAkYzfDRU3nbANbdQUN2ggEqj-hS6rHOg3PnasLUPQ42L2cipZagBo3ZYnY58AXRNkZxwyjS7mmV90aVyt74j9NfxLOznZ2aQ3oNxM-HfXXxcA2XA0Z2-4S2U6A=w289-h256-nc

carcharias

Immortal
You can't be f**king serious mate. he has done far, far worse in public than Papa's little indiscretion

c8JS-1JxuKxjbE4BYpvM7hpK_Ug_c_ok5sgHAkYzfDRU3nbANbdQUN2ggEqj-hS6rHOg3PnasLUPQ42L2cipZagBo3ZYnY58AXRNkZxwyjS7mmV90aVyt74j9NfxLOznZ2aQ3oNxM-HfXXxcA2XA0Z2-4S2U6A=w289-h256-nc

That's hot

Lucky he went on to be the first man to captain the sharks to the premiership .

That's northies
After the grand final he went back down there to get on it
With all his millions of adoring fans