What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Papali

Surely

Post Whore
Lol your coach implemented a peptide program and you want to talk leadership?

True, he was busy tiling the team gym, the CEO probably should have overseen Danks involvement, oh hang on we didn't have one.

Luckily now we have a very good ceo.

Dark days no money no staff, f**k things are good now.

For what it's worth Gallen imo is legitimate as a nrl premiership winner no doubts. Just my opinion regarding his achievements during that certain time for me have an asterisk, the same as Storm in 07-09.

I reckon he's been on the juice his entire career. Ever since Brian Smith told him he wouldn't make it, I reckon he's been juicing. He has a juiced up build, no doubt. He probably hands the testers bottles of his kids piss.

It was probably his idea to implement the peptides program for the whole team.

GAZF

First Grade
I want to see Papalii in green for life but a small part wants to see him in a Sharks jersey for the laughs.

ed-grimley

Bench
Well as expected Canberra showed no leadership and let josh play.

Unfortunately the raiders lost to the dogs. Karma is a bitch hey?
Dogs/bitch.
The club could have given him a week - it wouldn't have mattered as it turns out and he would have been fresh for the Raiders next game.

Lol@sharksgroupies.

Club wins the comp after 40 something years yet they still hold grudges about something that happened years ago. It's like the old saying I just made up: you can win your fans a premiership but you can't teach them how to be winners.

Cronulla are the deserved premiers but their fans remain perennial losers.

Dropping knowledge.

I appreciate your sage like observations and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter. :handshake: