What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parking at Brookie

innsaneink

Referee
Its been 9 years since Ive been to Brookie and that was for a pre season trial...I parked in c/park opposite the club I think...wasnt many at the game

Heading over for sats game

Heads up for best options parking? Might go for a meal at the club first

Thanks

and can you buy tix for the stand at the end of the ground? we already have GA tix

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
If you're going for a feed, I'd recommend Brookie pub. You could park there (carpark is behind the pub - depending how early you go) and just leave the car there. Alternatively park on the street behind the pub, again provided you are early.

I usually park on one of the streets off Warringah Rd (Consul Rd North or any of the streets further east), there are 3 sets of stairs that join these streets to the streets behind the oval and it's not a long walk to the ground but a little further if you want to eat somewhere.

chileman

Coach
Most important point is to get there early, if you leave it till 1 hour before kick off you'll have to park a mile away.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh realise it will be chokkas...plan on getting there around 5....eat early somewhere for an hour of so then to the ground

Thanks gys

innsaneink

Referee
Shouldve gone to the pub Fire...got parking no probs opp the club...had a feed inside not much chop but meh beats a pie or hot dog at the ground....was a good feel walking to the ground from the club, surprised wasnt more at the game but had a good time