What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Officially Out of Semi Finals

mickeylane

Bench
mickeylane Arthurs no imposter mate , he has already proved that last year by taking them to the semi's . It's the players who are not turning up for one another or their coach for that matter . Something rotten in the eels camp and it has destroyed their 2018 campaign , but it's not the coach .
No RADRADA took them to the semis!! Fact!! - Brad Arthur is a hopeLess coach who looks down the camera each week picking the same team ea week and saying 'I don't know what's wrong - I can't put my finger on it" - what a useless prick!

Gareth67

First Grade
No RADRADA took them to the semis!! Fact!! - Brad Arthur is a hopeLess coach who looks down the camera each week picking the same team ea week and saying 'I don't know what's wrong - I can't put my finger on it" - what a useless prick!

Via way of the inside backs - namely Norman and Moses , look at the big picture not the part that attracts your eye .

Avenger

Immortal
mickeylane Arthurs no imposter mate , he has already proved that last year by taking them to the semi's . It's the players who are not turning up for one another or their coach for that matter . Something rotten in the eels camp and it has destroyed their 2018 campaign , but it's not the coach .
Of course it's the coach. He is useless and needs to go.

Drag Queen

Bench
Parra are just a shit heartless team!! To lose to the Bulldogs the worst team in the NRL apart from the mighty Titans is a total disgrace..deserve to be last.. As for Brad Arthur.. Your an imposter .. !! Love it!! Just love it...
Harsh Mickey. BA inherited a culture that was borderline toxic. None of these players were playing as a team, so to speak. Tonight showed that. I definitely wouldn't call them heartless seeing their reaction in the sheds tonight. I'm not going to blame BA tbh. In this instant I blame the players.

Avenger

Immortal
Just out of interest have you ever considered that the Eels have some entitled pricks who don't play for each other? That was my impression tonight.
Our pack besides Alvaro and Brown should all be shown the door. That's where it's at. Also Norman is garbage and no half gets tackled more with the ball than him. I would have pissed him off years ago.

Drag Queen

Bench
Our pack besides Alvaro and Brown should all be shown the door. That's where it's at. Also Norman is garbage and no half gets tackled more with the ball than him. I would have pissed him off years ago.
I agree. Norman is your toxic player Avenger. Gutherson is also a keeper though. Keep that in mind.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Norman looked best when playing halfback. I didn't like him as a player until then.

Avenger

Immortal
I agree. Norman is your toxic player Avenger. Gutherson is also a keeper though. Keep that in mind.
Gutherson is our best player.

Gutherson, French, Moses, Alvaro and Brown are the only 5 I'd keep long term. The rest can go.

Gareth67

First Grade
Of course it's the coach. He is useless and needs to go.

Well if there are any fans in the NRL that know about uselessness , it would certainly have to be a Parramatta fan . Bring back Fitzgerald and give the coaching job to R. Price, that way you would be killing 2 birds with one stone .

Also I would be getting rid of Norman , there's something about that bloke , his mind is simply not on the job , you might be able to lure Foran back from the doggies , that is if you could find a few spare dollars lying around ( ? ) .

Of course its a bluudy shame that you chaps no longer have ' real ' players now days such as Ron Lynch - the Thornett brothers and big Bob O'Reily - they all wore the Eel's Jersey with pride , there was no crying among that mob , but then again they were real men . Speaking of which - so were their fans , they would not go onto another clubs forum whinging and whining about the team that they supported .

Last edited:

jeffdragon

Bench
Struggling at the moment.
Cant stand moses look at brooks playing tops at tigers.
Some trouble with arthur must be true.
Scott should go

mickeylane

Bench
Hope we all agree now this heartless mob are now the dead set spoon favourites - the top 8 was a distant memory back in April. I can’t believe Fittler is about to choose Moses at No. 7 for SOO. Talk about suicide ! Moses is as useless as a knife in a gunfight.

mickeylane

Bench
Not yet BUT you’re getting warmer.
They need to win 12 from their last 13 games to get to 28 points plus 2 points for the bye gives them 30 which will prove the min to make top 8.. your cracking jokes! It’s over - they will stop trying soon when it really sinks in that the semis are gone then the wheels will really fall off and they will start copping 40 point losses week in week out!