What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Officially Out of Semi Finals

mickeylane

Bench
Would you swap him for Mary ?
Don’t b silly.. McGregor has made many tactical errors but one thing he has done better than many coaches is that he has managed to get the best out of a lot players via his man management skills.
Hunt
Sims
Vaughan
Mciness
JDB
Aitken
Widdop
Have all become better players under his management and the players publicly state it.

ouryears

Bench
Hope we all agree now this heartless mob are now the dead set spoon favourites - the top 8 was a distant memory back in April. I can’t believe Fittler is about to choose Moses at No. 7 for SOO. Talk about suicide ! Moses is as useless as a knife in a gunfight.
If Moses is chosen, my ticket will be pushed down Freddy's throat.

Freddy will not be that dumb, I reckon it's a ploy to get Maloney to fix his defence.

(Not that Moses can tackle), but it's a ploy to get Maloney to take another step up.

And its worked.

ouryears

Bench
Don’t b silly.. McGregor has made many tactical errors but one thing he has done better than many coaches is that he has managed to get the best out of a lot players via his man management skills.
Hunt
Sims
Vaughan
Mciness
JDB
Aitken
Widdop
Have all become better players under his management and the players publicly state it.
Mate it's week 10.
Let's hold our horses till week 25 or so.

10 weeks is a holiday period.

Gareth67

First Grade
Hunt
Sims
Vaughan
Mciness
JDB
Aitken
Widdop

No comment .

MilanDragon

Juniors
Based on the assumption that minimum points needed to get into the top 8 will be 30 - Parra after tonites 6th straight loss will need to win 14 out of their last 18 matches - a near impossible task if you take into account their last 4 matches alone includes matches against the Dragons, Roosters, Storm (away), Cowboys (away) not even counting them visiting Broncos in BRISBANE during the season.

What a rabble - and I can't believe I picked them to be a grand finalist this year!!

Mickey - still not impossible. I will concede highly unlikely! If they win 12 of their next 14 I think they’ll make finals. They need to get Hayne circa 2009 for that run though - also highly unlikely.

ouryears

Bench
Mickey - still not impossible. I will concede highly unlikely! If they win 12 of their next 14 I think they’ll make finals. They need to get Hayne circa 2009 for that run though - also highly unlikely.
Highly unlikely?
Let's say bloody impossible!
When do we play them, shit, we better not kick start their winning sequence!

BennyV

Referee
So many people need a lesson in English, specifically the meaning of words like ‘official’ and ‘impossible’...

ouryears

Bench
So many people need a lesson in English, specifically the meaning of words like ‘official’ and ‘impossible’...

Geeze Benny V, picky.

Yes we know, impossible means cannot be done, whereas eels still could.

Now should we go back through your posts and pick your words apart?

ouryears

Bench

Highly improbable, probably impossible, almost impossible, highly unlikely, 99.99999% repeater no!!

merahputih

Juniors
Beau Scott is reported to have incurred a possible ACL injury in Parra's loss and could miss the rest of the season if a knee reconstruction is needed. At age 34 this would probably see the end of his career. Still one of my biggest regrets that our mob couldn't make room for him in 2012 and he moved to the Knights when Bennett left us. He reportedly would have stayed with the Dragons if a reasonable offer had been made and was at the peak of his career at that time.

mickeylane

Bench
Seriously now surely you agree these deadbeats are officially finished for the season - even though they were finished in mid April! What a rabble of a club! Getting smashed by 30 tonite by the Knights!

Gareth67

First Grade
Seriously now surely you agree these deadbeats are officially finished for the season - even though they were finished in mid April! What a rabble of a club! Getting smashed by 30 tonite by the Knights!

Oh mickylane , mickylane . Buddy I tried to tell you that many months ago . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ouryears

Bench
Massive injury toll doesn't help matters.

Parramatta and Penrith have similar injury tolls.

One team is first!
One team is last!

Parramatta fans are slamming their clubs lack of junior development.

INJURY REPORT.
Parramatta Eels*****
NAME REASON EXPECTED RETURN
Kirisome Auva'a Ribs Indefinite
Tony Williams ACL Next Season
Beau Scott ACL Next Season
Kane Evans Calf Round 12
Jarryd Hayne Hip Round 14
Tim Mannah Eye socket Round 14
Corey Norman Foot Round 14
Kaysa Pritchard Groin Round 15
PENRITH PANTHERS******
Tim Browne Ruptured bowel Indefinite
Sam McKendry ACL Next Season
Dylan Edwards Shoulder Next Season
Waqa Blake Ankle Round 14
Jack Hetherington Suspension - Dangerous contact Round 15
Moses Leota Pec Round 18
Josh Mansour Cheek Round 20

Drag Queen

Bench
Parramatta and Penrith have similar injury tolls.

One team is first!
One team is last!

Parramatta fans are slamming their clubs lack of junior development.

INJURY REPORT.
Parramatta Eels*****
NAME REASON EXPECTED RETURN
Kirisome Auva'a Ribs Indefinite
Tony Williams ACL Next Season
Beau Scott ACL Next Season
Kane Evans Calf Round 12
Jarryd Hayne Hip Round 14
Tim Mannah Eye socket Round 14
Corey Norman Foot Round 14
Kaysa Pritchard Groin Round 15
PENRITH PANTHERS******
Tim Browne Ruptured bowel Indefinite
Sam McKendry ACL Next Season
Dylan Edwards Shoulder Next Season
Waqa Blake Ankle Round 14
Jack Hetherington Suspension - Dangerous contact Round 15
Moses Leota Pec Round 18
Josh Mansour Cheek Round 20
Valid point ouryears. Eels have become a bit of a debacle. Thorough clean out is needed, coach and players. PS I would put my hand up for Gutherson if he decides to leave..

ouryears

Bench
Valid point ouryears. Eels have become a bit of a debacle. Thorough clean out is needed, coach and players. PS I would put my hand up for Gutherson if he decides to leave..

Hey DQ, Gutherson would be a great catch!

Makes you wonder what had happened there, from top 4 to last with almost the same team and coach, with the addition of Hayne, although injured.

Something is not right, very strange hey.

Latest posts