What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe. Doesn't mean that he's not been impressive today...

Layoun has been good too actually, and Brown for a young player has had a flash or two of super footy

Im sure he played fullbsck for NSW. Just shows we have talent. Hopefully we keep the best ones.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Conceding 6 points in Under 20s is unheard of. Fantastic defensively. Brown is a good size as well being a good defender even now. Hes a Kiwi I think. Watch the Worriers come sniffing around. A lot to learn but wow. He does look the goods.
Mahoney is a tad small damn it. Heart of a lion though. Maybe a Kaysa clone. Wish he was taller.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Quite liked the look of Keppie as well. Looks like the next Alvaro.
Ray Stone looks tough. I reckon BA will turn him into a real hard player.
Dakafolau is a big center. Defended well. Definite potential there.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mahoney's probably no smaller than Jake Friend. As long as they have speed, endurance and strength their lack of height can be accommodated.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Quite liked the look of Keppie as well. Looks like the next Alvaro.
Ray Stone looks tough. I reckon BA will turn him into a real hard player.
Dakafolau is a big center. Defended well. Definite potential there.
Stone and Daukafolau are near certainties to play first grade. That would be why they spent so much time at Wenty this year.

Stone looks like he's put on about ten kilos since the start of the year. He must work very hard.

Latest posts