What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Forty20

First Grade
It's because he had his headgear signed by Thurston at half time.

It only makes sense that a bloke that makes a heads up play off the field (using your access to the field to get JT to sign your head gear) makes a heads up play on the field (charge down and recovery).

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don't forget Mahoney is only 19, 20 next year. So still has a fair bit of physically development in him.

Interestingly apparently King has only re-signed for one more year......

Bazal

Post Whore
Don't forget Mahoney is only 19, 20 next year. So still has a fair bit of physically development in him.

Interestingly apparently King has only re-signed for one more year......

You'd think King's injury history has as much to do with that as anything else...

Bazal

Post Whore
Na, not really. Isn't Kritchard signed until 2019? He is as injury prone as anyone!!

Exactly. So you're not gonna sign up another injury prone hooker to a long term deal and increase the risk of having two top squad hookers sitting on the sidelines

Exactly. So you're not gonna sign up another injury prone hooker to a long term deal and increase the risk of having two top squad hookers sitting on the sidelines

Yeh, but you're forgetting the law of averages. And the law of large numbers. And the Law of England. If we signed enough hookers, the chances of them all being injured at one time would be f**k all. Like it would be p to the power of n, where p is the probability of being injured in a give week, and n is the number of hookers we'd signed.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeh, but you're forgetting the law of averages. And the law of large numbers. And the Law of England. If we signed enough hookers, the chances of them all being injured at one time would be f**k all. Like it would be p to the power of n, where p is the probability of being injured in a give week, and n is the number of hookers we'd signed.

So what you're saying is that 13 fullbacks is in the past and we should play 13 hookers?

I like it.

Yeh, well you need to think outside the box. Though I don't think we need 13 hookers, Once you have about 7 or 8 the reduction in odds them all being injured is fairly negligible. And given that we've already got KP, King, Gutho, and French, we only need to sign three more (and that Tonise guy could play short-arse prop too).

Yeh, well you need to think outside the box. Though I don't think we need 13 hookers, Once you have about 7 or 8 the reduction in odds them all being injured is fairly negligible. And given that we've already got KP, King, Gutho, and French, we only need to sign three more (and that Tonise guy could play short-arse prop too).
Oh it makes sense alright. I just don't know why we're moving on from 13 fullbacks when we haven't even given it a proper go.

And I bet that Tonise guy could play short-arse prop.

hindy111

Post Whore

Or King knows if he can play well next year he can get a much better deal.