What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Basil Brush

Juniors
Congrats to Joseph Taipari and Valance Harris on their selection in the NZ U18 side for their game against the Australian Schoolboys (Trust Arena, Auckland on Saturday September 30).
I saw today that game is on fox.

Not sure of time, but i believe Sat morning. Possibly around 10am.

Last edited:
Yes, I'll be recording the footy. And watching Hawkeye intensely to see if there were signs that he would become a sociopathic superhero in future. Like how Hogan became a sex freak.

Forty20

First Grade
I don't want to live in a world where a predictive algorithm for where a ball lands is a super hero, let alone a sociopath.

Besides HAL 9000 has been there and done that. Kind of.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm normally waking up in the drunk tank at 10am...might have to get chucked in the city lockup so can wander across the road to the pub when I get out

I'm normally waking up in the drunk tank at 10am...might have to get chucked in the city lockup so can wander across the road to the pub when I get out

Easiest way to do that is to refuse to quit licensed premises, then when the cops come, slap their holster and say 'What are you gonna do? Shoot me you merkin?' as one of my former associates did at 10pm on a Wednesday evening.

Forty20

First Grade
Easiest way to do that is to refuse to quit licensed premises, then when the cops come, slap their holster and say 'What are you gonna do? Shoot me you merkin?' as one of my former associates did at 10pm on a Wednesday evening.

Does this story end with you telling us all that the police took said associate away to live on a lovely farm out in the country?

Does this story end with you telling us all that the police took said associate away to live on a lovely farm out in the country?

No, he went back to Cooktown (where he grew up) and now works in IT in Melbourne I think. The cops were actually really good to him that night. He tried to chew his way out of the first cell they put him in. We didn't know what had happened to him at all. One minute he said he was leaving The Bin to go to the ATM, then he was gone. Apparently the bouncers decided that they didn't like his trousers when he tried to re-enter the premises, so he went ballistic. This is a bloke who once chewed the skin off his knuckles so that he could write in blood on a girl's door (not for the purpose of harassment.....another of my mates had cut his hand and was writing in blood on people's doors and this other bloke got jealous).

Bazal

Post Whore

Sounds like a normal Wednesday evening to me...

Bazal

Post Whore
Just to appease all your concerns about the time of the game, junior kangaroos against junior kiwis is live at 8.30am on Saturday morning on 502.

Well then I will definitely be spooning a meth addict in a small room under Civic Police station.

Maybe I'll just IQ it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So this is our squad for the Grand Final:

1. Layoun
2. Leleisiuao
3. Daukafolau
4. Naukafolau
5. Fonua
6. Matterson (C)
7. Brown
8. Keppie