What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Bazal

Post Whore
Triggered!!!!

Pepper? PEPPER?????

tenor.gif

T-Boon

Coach
SG Ball utility Jaeman Salmon is only 18 but the Eels think so highly of him that they have given him a three-year deal.

A centre, five-eighth or second-rower, Salmon is a local junior from Sharks' nursery De La Salle Caringbah and officials are not happy he escaped the net.

Can we nickname him Rushdie?

ALX25

Bench
Sharks clearly were asleep WTF comes to mind. Salmon is a unique player, some might say a younger version of Jack Bird, but with more ball playing abilities.

Sharks clearly were asleep WTF comes to mind. Salmon is a unique player, some might say a younger version of Jack Bird, but with more ball playing abilities.

Great player, But I don't see him as a 5/8. He played his best footy on the edge in the back row. But id love to see him play lock

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Great player, But I don't see him as a 5/8. He played his best footy on the edge in the back row. But id love to see him play lock

I think with his size and footballing ability we'll probably see him in the centres next year if he plays in the 20's. Then again given our backline options (Barnes, Dunster, Parry, Aukafolau, Afualo, Fonua, Kei, Nohra) he may be played in the second-row but even there we have Faiinga, Utoikamanu and Clifford all big minute players. But I don't think there's any way he starts in the halves with Brown and Taipari ahead of him... maybe he plays ISP?

Latest posts