What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Kornstar

Coach
Great commentary Kornstar

I’m not good with the words like 40 is or used to be anyways so i just give the updates.

22-6 halftime.

We let the Dragons score the most Parramatta try against us ever right on the bell. The Dragons kicked down field and 3 of our players were there to clean it up and the Dragons end up with the ball and score.......

Gazzamatta

Coach
What would you like done? Protest? Riot? Relocation?

You can’t keep them all and none of us know the reason he is leaving or any player for that matter.
Yeah lets.
Interesting though that our new chairman references loosing good juniors. Cant keep em all but Keppie looked the goods to me. Dont matter now though. Onwards and upwards.

Kornstar

Coach
This ref has made 2 calls so far this game that he has then completely changed.

First was a penalty for an incorrect play the ball by St George and then changed it to a St George penalty for us holding down.

Then he just called a St George knock on and then changed the call at the scrum.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah lets.
Interesting though that our new chairman references loosing good juniors. Cant keep em all but Keppie looked the goods to me. Dont matter now though. Onwards and upwards.
He’s not in the group playing Wenty ISP so ..

Latest posts