What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My daughter has been cheerleading for the Wenty teams this year and i agree it has been weird watching players i know will never get a chance to play for the Eels.
You'd still be doing that if we ran our own reserve grade side. We would have the 30 man NRL squad and then a bunch of part-timers on significantly less than minimum salary. Currently Wenty bears that cost.

Kornstar

Coach
How did the fullback go OA? Ta.

I thought Nohra was a standout.

You'd still be doing that if we ran our own reserve grade side. We would have the 30 man NRL squad and then a bunch of part-timers on significantly less than minimum salary. Currently Wenty bears that cost.

I know, but you know, it’s a cold Sunday afternoon and you’ve seen the Shield game and then you’re watching the ISP and your mind wanders......

Nohra? Played well. Defended in the halves as John Fonua defended at fullback. Mainly stuck to the right in attack, scored an easy try, tackled well I thought had a bit of talk in defence. Okay for a debut game.

Norah played in the halves although was wearing Number 1.
Fonua played full back although wearing Number 7

Norah played well for someone who hardly ever plays in the halves.

Bevan FRENCH
FB
Haze DUNSTER
RW
Joshua HOFFMAN
RC
Nathan DAVIS
LC
Gregory LELEISIUAO
LWG
Abbas MISKI
F/E
Dylan BROWN
H/B
Magnus STROMQUIST
LPR
Rhys DAVIES
HK
Oregon KAUFUSI
RPR
Salesi FAINGA'A
LSR
Dane AUKAFOLAU
RSR
Raymond STONE
LK

Arana TAUMATA
INT
Haimona HIROTI
INT
Daniel DOLE
INT
Stefano UTOIKAMANU

http://live.nswrl.com.au/match/413e134259bc4ebcf/7f04d5d586b8eb74e

Wentys final team list for today's game kicking off at 2:00pm.