What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hybrideel

Bench
so this thread got interesting all of a sudden. I want to make a comment but didn't get to watch the game

Scoopdog

Juniors
So in the red world with these real people do you threaten to bash them when they don't agree with you like you have on here??? And i'm the lightweight.
My career associates are not little opinionated turds like yourself.most do not bag people haphazardly.they are not protected by anonymity.listen here heavyweight.i will be at the back field next week on monday when the nyc are warming up.im not for arguing with you,you visionary on rugby league.see you then you cheeky little turd

Townsville

Juniors
If our spine were even adequate,we would not be in our red zone defending overlaps.simple.as for his poor defence,check the stats,when they come out for iur 9,7,6and1.only the 6 can defend.the 9 can if they run straight at him.the other 2 are abysmal.(their attack similar)
Bet the 8 has more ??

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My career associates are not little opinionated turds like yourself.most do not bag people haphazardly.they are not protected by anonymity.listen here heavyweight.i will be at the back field next week on monday when the nyc are warming up.im not for arguing with you,you visionary on rugby league.see you then you cheeky little turd
So everyone agrees with you Dawg because you are such a rough tumbler???? Sounds like i'll be lucky to get away from this disagreement unscathed and intact.

Scoopdog

Juniors
So everyone agrees with you Dawg because you are such a rough tumbler???? Sounds like i'll be lucky to get away from this disagreement unscathed and intact.
Not all agree dickcheese,they like i do not slay people without fear of reprisal.your scathing will happen next week,if you are man enough!

Townsville

Juniors
If our spine were even adequate,we would not be in our red zone defending overlaps.simple.as for his poor defence,check the stats,when they come out for iur 9,7,6and1.only the 6 can defend.the 9 can if they run straight at him.the other 2 are abysmal.(their attack similar)
Stats are in NM 9 / 20 NM 7/6 NM 6/15 nm 1/1 nm8/16 nm11/26

Scoopdog

Juniors
You heard him talk? Most young Polynesians sound like Jonah Takalua, but Fuimaono sounds more like Ja'mie.
Whats the appropriate name for a feminine indian who clesrly highballs his intelligence level.bring race into it guupta.half of his family sre indigenous nig nog

Latest posts