What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
Fuimano is a good talent from games ive seen. And i am sure if he was signed here people would be saying the same thing.
He has gone elsewhere so now he is over rated? Thats how the forum rules work.

I reckon he will play first grade and is a better talent then Nathan Davis.

I am not sure why guys want our juniors who leave to fail? I like to see Pauli and Ailoi ripping it up

Forty20

First Grade
Dargan's biggest issue by far is his sub-par defence. I know some have commented about how he hasn't wowed when they have watched him recently (and I don't think that is an unwarranted criticism) but he has torn apart plenty of teams throughout the year. Pretty sure he is top two or three in both try assists and line break assists across the competition.

He runs the balls well and has an excellent attacking kicking game but he does tend to overplay his hand at times. I was hoping he would progress faster than he has this year but I think he still has the raw materials worth persevering with. He is a mile away from first grade at this point in time though.

Captain BF

Juniors
Scoopdog, if you are getting this upset by maybe a dozen people commenting, both good and bad about Tyrell, you should avoid forums and social media when he eventually hits 1st grade. There will be thousands of people talkung crap about him. Have you ever read what is said about Thurston, who most people agree is the best player of the current era. Currently you're only reading comments from people who support the club he plays for, wait and see what opposition supporters say.
Best of luck to Tyrell for the remainder of this year and the future.

Paw Patrol

Juniors
Type writer legend.have you even played rugby league?our spine is that putrid, the rest of the team do not,and cannot do shit!if you want to get personal,pm me bitch,i will look after you!!
Hey cock snot I'm a good friend of Dargan's old man & id like to see you tell him that his son is putrid. Sounds like you need to pull your foreskin back from your eyes you f@cking dickhe@d. Tyrell should have set this comp on fire this year but he has been more of a myth. I'll relay your opinion onto old man Dargs for you.

Paw Patrol

Juniors
And he still cant play there.runs overs all the time,kicks withe the ball curving back to the centre of the field every time ,and never commits defenders to him!ywhats your name on the other site ASSassin?im calling ricky.how about you show up next week at the game,out the back when they are warming up,and we will see who gets scrubbed you piece of shit!
Jermaine Mati-Lefi left edge scoring 20 tries
Dane Akafolou left edge centre scoring 13 tries
A good chunk of these tries were produced with the forbidden overs play your so against while Tyrell has scored a dismal 5 tries, but I assume that is the spines fault.
His poor kicking game has produced countless repeat sets and as for his defence, he can read it better than the golden child and yes he misses tackles just like Tyrell does and your the big stats man why don't you gets some stats on what edge the majority of their points are scored and which edge leaks the most points. Defensive stats are Dargan 49 missed tackle while the most capped player has a miss tackle rate of 52.

Paw Patrol

Juniors
Your on for sexy times big talker.you think you can have an opinion on anyone,good or bad,without repercussions.i will find you my kittle friend,you and the assassin.see you soon
Snoop you sound like you don't know whether you have been punched of f**ked you hypocrite, talking about opinions and repercussions, what about the bashing you have been giving the spine and you expect nothing to come back to you from that.