What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Fanbase

Juniors
Eels , if you want to take childish and narky potshots at me, happy to discuss it at any home game or junior reps

Will be a pleasure as I can assure you , I am not a keyboard warrior, wouldn't normally respond but I find it a little tiring and child like.
love it! u and parraman can come to my bbq!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
nrl are going to pay for this are they? u no have much business acumen do u pau.....
The NRL requires a steady supply of new NRL players coming into the game to replace retirees. Why wouldn't they pay for that?

Seems the entirety of your business experience is as a consumer. How's your credit card debt?

Fanbase

Juniors
The NRL requires a steady supply of new NRL players coming into the game to replace retirees. Why wouldn't they pay for that?

Seems the entirety of your business experience is as a consumer. How's your credit card debt?
bahahahaha the system that has been in place for the past 110 years seems to be working pretty good where clubs look after the juniors. u need to watch more old videos pau ;)

Fanbase

Juniors
That's because he is. Our recruiting changed when we brought in Nolan five years ago.
u like to change the truth don't u my little friend. he said eels need to focus more on bringing through genuine rugby league smart players, footballers, not just big athletes who run hard in the juniors but don't grow as players when they get to first grade. u ripped into him for that. now the clubs going after the sort of players he said they should and u want to jump on the band wagon and say u agreed all along. u are stupider than ever. love it when u show just how dumb u are.

oh yeah and I run my own business, shop is called..... nah not telling u that pau