What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hindy111

Post Whore
Than they got to 30-12.
In an nrl game that curtains but why this is enjoyable. Eels are in this. Penrith is best team in comp and we are matching it.

Forty20

First Grade
The halves needed to take control that last 10mins.

Only saw the last 20mins but the two centres were outstanding.

Yeah, halves were MIA in the big minutes. Cryer played pretty well prior to that though. You put Dargan in there and you think we have the nerves to ice the game.

For all the warts and defensive issues to come out of that game it was a largely encouraging effort. Down 18-0 we could have easily dropped the bundle and had 50+ dropped on us. A bit more direction and utilization of our terrific edge weapons and we can cause plenty of damage this year.

hindy111

Post Whore
I see two good centres thou tui looks a bit odd shaped and not sure how he will step up in future years.
I see a star winger in GL yet think DANES a safer bet for first grade???

Halves are garbage and no future. Fullbacks the same.
Tonize is tough but not sure the skill for first grade. The 14 looks sharper.
Ray stones the pick of forwards by a mile. But i dont know their ages and he could be 2 yrs older then the other which is a big thing in this grade physically.

Dargan has a kicking games and plays with some game plan and direction. Drop him back and tbis side prob makes finals and could even give a shake. But its under 20s, better to develop guys future.

Who is to old for this grade next year?

Forty20

First Grade
From today's team I think the following graduate at the end of the year:

Anthony Layoun
Greg Leleisiuao
Dane Aukafolau
Kamren Cryer
Dean Matterson
Denzal Tonise
Ray Stone

Everyone else either has 1, 2 or 3 years of NYC eligibility left.